CV HR Professional - Strategies, Policy, and Compensation Specialist
HR Professional - Strategies, Policy, and Compensation Specialist
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in HR Professional - Strategies, Policy, and Compensation Specialist - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Al Khafji, Saudi Arabia Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in Human Resources Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Saudi Arabia Present Location: Kingdom Saudi Arabia, Al Khafji Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
THREE reasons why I believe I may be the candidate you are searching.
Dear Hiring Manager. ,
With reference to our advertisement for the position mentioned above. I am very interested in this position. My current profile match with job profile you have advertise to warrant your serious attention. I am excited about the possibility of a personal interview at your earliest convenience to further discuss my credentials mentioned below with you.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Total 17 years experience in Human Resources Management.
1. 10 years experience as Head of HRM/Personnel Functions in Public Limited Companies & Public Sector Companies.
2. International Experience –In the Middle East as HR Specialist & previous assignment in East Africa as Head of HRM
3. Experience with companies into Oil, Gas & Petrochemicals, Textiles, FMCG companies, Tea & Sisal Estates, Marketing & Sales with 30 (Thirty) upcountry branches.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Bachelor of Commerce,
Masters Degree in Industrial Relations and Personnel Management,
Post Graduate Diploma in Labor Studies
Training in Predictive Index
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
All MS 2007
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Administrative, Logistical and Commercial knowledge
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]