CV PIPING DESIGNER - EQUIMENT MODELLING, PLOT PLAN, ISOMETRIC, MTO
PIPING DESIGNER - EQUIMENT MODELLING, PLOT PLAN, ISOMETRIC, MTO
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in PIPING DESIGNER - EQUIMENT MODELLING, PLOT PLAN, ISOMETRIC, MTO - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, Bahrain Present Location: india, bangalore Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
POST APPLIED FOR PIPING DESIGNER ENGINEER
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
01.Preparation of drawings using AUTOCAD.
02. Responsible for visiting all the given projects and giving clear details to the architect engineer regarding design, supply, installation, testing and commissioning of lifts. Managing a team of 8 each consisting of 4 members and extracting work under tensed environment.
03.Preparation of control pan for different operation performed on job i.e. it gives full details such as drawing of the job with specification, type of raw material used, type of the machine on which the operation is to be performed, different parameters with allowance, name of the instruments used to measure specific parameters etc. and also preparation of final inspection control pan. Using AutoCAD and MS-excel software does all these.
To provide data needed for company planning such as requirement of raw materials, machines, tooling inventories etc. to utilize the plant and manpower in the best possible manner.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• Degree: Bachelor Of Engineering (Mechanical).
• University: Karnataka University (Anjuman Engineering College, Bhatkal).
• Passing Year: September 2001.
• Percentage: 81%
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
1. Piping Drafting: - Auto CAD R14, Auto CAD (Solid modeling),
Micro Station V8.1, MS-Office.