CV Service engineer with knowledge in Hydraulics, electrical & electronics
Service engineer with knowledge in Hydraulics, electrical & electronics
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Service engineer with knowledge in Hydraulics, electrical & electronics - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): coimbatore, India Citizenship:India
English United Kingdom, Hindi
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in Diploma in tool & die making Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, coimbatore Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
The Personal Manager
(Sub: Application for the post of Service engineer - Hydraulics)
I am enclosing my resume as a first step in explaining my deep interest to become part, grow and excel with your esteemed organization, thus offering my candidature.
I have completed my Diploma in Tool & Die Making at Nettur Technical Training Foundation (NTTF) -An ISO 9001 accredited institution, Coimbatore.
I got your offer for various careers in your esteemed organization and introduce myself as a result oriented individual with a zeal to achieve and capable to perform well in,if you can consider my case favorable. I will be readily available for joining the team which may you desire and if given a chance to serve you in suitable designation, I shall be sincere in all my efforts to the prosperity of the company. Looking forward to the pleasure of hearing from you Sir,
The other data regarding my curriculum is enclosed along with.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1) 2007 July to 2008 June in Electro Pneumatics & Hydraulics(I) Pvt Ltd (Implant Training) worked in manufacturing of hydraulic presses and tube bending machines,spm’s. Got experience as a supervisor in assembly shop.
2) 2008 July to Present as a service engineer gained lot of knowledge in Hydraulics,electronics,electrical.Now can read all these circuits & solve problems.
3) Can commission these type of hydraulic presses, tube bending machines,spm.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Finished Diploma in Tool and Die Making (2004-2007) from NTTF (NETTUR TECHNICAL TRAINING FOUNDATION)COIMBATORE, TAMIL NADU, this includes one year implant training in GKDITR TOOLING CENTRE (LMW CHARITY TRUST)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
AutoCad2002, 2004, 2007, practicing SOLIDWORKS
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
in Electro Pneumatics & Hydraulics(I) Pvt Ltd
10 t to 3500 Press assembly
1 axis to 3 axis tube bending machines
Special purpose machines like flash trimming machines
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
can read & solve hydraulics, electrical & electronics problems.