CV Class 1 COC (master mariners) with shore based working experience
Class 1 COC (master mariners) with shore based working experience
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Class 1 COC (master mariners) with shore based working experience - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Catford, United Kingdom Citizenship:Sri Lanka
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in Applied Science Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: UK (in particular) Present Location: United Kingdom, London Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am a Class 1 CoC holder and a member of nautical Institute with shore based working experience willing to relocate to anywhere internationally.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Working experinece of about 13 years in merchant marine (onboard) in various ranks, in various types of ships mostly in bulk carriers and also two years of shore based working experience in management and operation section.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Master class 1 CoC - UK
HND ( Applied Science) - UK
Dip. in Applied Science - Australia
Dip. In Busines Management- UK
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Diploma in Windows operations very good computer knowledge.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Vessel inspections and Audits
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]