CV 2nd mate, Chief Mate, Navigation Engineer diploma, National Petroleum Construction Company, AHTS
2nd mate, Chief Mate, Navigation Engineer diploma, National Petroleum Construction Company, AHTS
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in 2nd mate, Chief Mate, Navigation Engineer diploma, National Petroleum Construction Company, AHTS - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Birmingham, United Kingdom Citizenship:Poland
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in sea navigator Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: UK, Birmingham Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I’m graduate of Maritime Academy in Szczecin, at Poland.
I am 36 years old, married. I moved to Great Britain from Poland in January 2006.
For your attention, I enclose my CV. I have wide range of skills, mentioned there.
I developed these skills during all previous years of work. From 1999 until 2005 I’ve been employed as 2nd mate at many ships by different ship owners. Since 2005 I’ve been living and working in in Birmingham, performing different jobs, but I’d like to continue my work experience in the sea environment.
I am looking for a job as 2nd mate / chief mate on AHTS/OSV/PSV ships.
I also have wide knowledge and experience regarding sea navigational charts (corrections & updating). I’ve got big experience regarding work in the marine environment as well as strong interpersonal and communication skills.
I’ve taken part in many trainings (details enclosed in CV) as well as brushing up Microsoft Excel and Access. I believe I am a willing hard worker who always gives the best in all situations either individual or as a team member. What can I offer what others may not – I believe “I Can Make a Difference”.
I hope what you have read is what you are looking for. I would be grateful if you could consider or pass my details for any relevant job opportunities within your company.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
DHL Exel for Jaguar Cars – forklift driver: delivering parts to car assembly lines, loading/unloading trucks.
07.2007 – 07.2008
TK Maxx Processing Centre: Receiving Clerk - working at Goods In Department (unloading trucks and input data into the system for further processing).
06.2007 – 07.2007
Staff Sign: Dura – Press machine and welding machines operator (bending, cutting and welding of aluminum and steel elements for cars).
05.2007 – 06.2007
Staff Sign: George Wilson Company – warehouse operator (preparing assembly materials and delivery to particular assembly lines, work on line and help with collecting assembled equipment).
02.2007 – 05.2007
Jobs Pertemps: Kuehne – Nagel Warehouse as a warehouse operator (collecting orders from contractors, scanning items and delivering).
03.2006 – 02.2007
Extra Personnel – Carlsberg Warehouse as a warehouse operator (picking/packing)
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
TRAININGS & QUALIFICATIONS
• Chief Mate Certificate – on ships of 3000 gross tonnage and more
• Certificate of Training Completion in Ship Security Officer Duties
• Certificate of Basic Safety Training in Personal Safety & Social Responsibility
• Certificate of Training in Advanced Fire Fighting
• Certificate of Training in Medical Care
• Certificate of Proficiency in Survival Crafts and Rescue Boats other that Fast Rescue Boats
• GMDSS General Operator’s Certificate
• Certificate of Training in Utilizing of Radar and ARPA Operation Level
• Certificate of Training in Utilizing of Radar and ARPA Management Level
• Certificate of Operational Shipboard English
• Seaman’s Book