Location (Residence): JAMNAGAR, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in MECHANICAL Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: INDIA, JAMANGAR Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I have passed my graduation in Engineering from Nirma Institute of Engineering, Ahmedabad , India with through-out distinction in my curriculum. I have completed my graduation during year 2002. Since then I have total 6.6 years of professional experience in Engineering field.
Presently am working with Reliance Engineering Associates Pvt. Ltd, Jamnagar , India . This company is part of Reliance Group, which owns the largest grass root level refinery in the world. Recently the Company is on expansion phase and making the double of its existing refining capacity under project called “JERP”, which cost about US$ 6 billion.
Being a member in such a large scale project, my role is as a Piping Engineer and responsible for issuing all Piping related deliverables from my Unit area in FCC (Fluid Catalytic Cracker) plant. I have thorough experience of PDS and working with all user level modules in the same software. Adding to this I have also good hands on command with Microstation and SPR (Smart Plant Review) software. I do possess sound knowledge with MS Office environment.
During my course of working with JERP project, I was deputed to Bechtel, London (UK) for almost 15 months of time during 2006-2007. I perform at the par with all my English colleagues over there and successfully completed the tasks I assigned during that period. I am well conversant with all International codes and standards referred for Piping Design philosophy.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Designation : PDS Designer / Modeler
Location : Field Design Cell, Jamnagar
Organization : Reliance Petroleum Limited.
Bechtel, London [From March 2006 to June 2007]
3D PIPING MODELING and Equipment modeling using PDS
Designing of pipe supports for pipe lines in pds
Isometric extraction and error fixing using pds
Extraction of Plot Plan, Nozzle Orientation of vessel and column drawings,
Using pds drawing manager
Extraction of civil input drawings like platform,ladder and cps orientation drawings
Using pds drawing manager
Bulk MTO preparation.
Co-ordination with various disciplines Mechanical,Civil, including Operations and Maintenance team of the Refinery complex.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
B.E. (MECHANICAL ENGINEERING)
1998 - 2002, Nirma Institute of Techanology,
Ahmadabad, Gujarat University,
Skills in supporting software in Reliance Petroleum Ltd.
EDRS(Engineering Document Register System)
Manual Bulk MTO
CPS tracking system
Stress analysis Tracking system
3D piping and equipment modeling, Isometric error fixing and extraction using PDS
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Scope of work involves in Reactor / Regenerator catalyst piping modeling .
• Involved in preparation of equipment layout, updating plot plans, preparing piping layout, checking and issuing isometric drawings.
• Planning, scheduling the work in close interaction with the operation and maintenance team.
• Piping and equipment Modeling for QYI project in DHT units 351 and 352 expansion.
• Review of Vendor data’s and drawings.
• Attending and resolving site queries.
• Preliminary layout study and preparation of critical line list.
• Scope of work involves detail engineering of the equipment and piping modeling for Column,Pump,Exchangers etc.