Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Vessel Marine Engineer, Maritime Mechanical Engineer - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
English New Zealand Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in Marine Engineer Class 3 Cert Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Fiji Present Location: Fiji, Lautoka Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I wish to apply for any vacant position that suits my exprienced and qualifications.
I am willing to work in any location given that I will be safe.
I am hard working, honest and very trustworthy.
I can work un supervise and guarantee I will be no disappointment to anyone who will employ me.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I worked from being a deck hand, engineer trainee, second engineer until now I am in charge of a towing barge as the chief engineer.
I also worked for South Pacific Towage Limited for 5 years international tug boat and barge based in Papua New Quinea in the Pacific Island on route to Australia, Singapore and most of the South Pacific islands.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Highest achievement is Fijian Class 3 Engineering Certificate
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Not much skills. Still learning.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Can cook and little electrical work
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]