Bachelors in mechanical engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Qatar Present Location: qatar, doha Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I'm a mechanical engineer basically, now i'm working as qa/qc engineer/inspector
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1. From April 2008 till date:
EMPLOYER : Astaldi Arabia Ltd, Qatar
DESIGNATION : Quality Control Engineer.
PROJECT : Qatofin LLDPE Project, Qatar
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITY
• To study the isometric drawing received from the clients and to identify the pipe lines and carry out the inspection work
• To Carry out Line punching during the Test pack internal review and assistance for the reports preparation.
• Preparation of internal punch list and clearance inspection during fabrication
• Witness of Hydro tests and Pneumatic tests of Piping
• Co-ordination with civil/construction departments for testing/backfilling activities
• To carry out reinstatement of piping and report preparation.
• To check and prepare orifice flange inspection and pipe flange alignment report.
• To study the P&ID and other circuit diagrams in the test pack.
• Co-ordination with painting department for performing wrapping/coating, holiday test, and maintaining QC reports.
• Monitoring the calibration of test instruments and equipments.
• Assistance for the document control
• Review and Interpretation of RT films as per ASME B 31.3, V.
• Carry out Penetrant Testing and report preparation
• Preparation of RT selection list for the Daily Radiography works
• Inspection and testing activities as per the inspection procedure
• To check the fit up stage prior and confirm that root gap ,Off set, bevel angle are with in acceptable limit
• To witness preheating process and verify the chart
• To witness magnetic particle testing of fillet joints and check the surface & sub surface defect
• To do the penetrant testing as per the approval procedure is acceptable limit or not
• Piping as per the standard and specification
• Co- ordinates the different type of welding works
• Preparation of weld map and maintaining the weld record
• To select the joint for the NDT as per the welder coverage and line class percentage
• Maintaining of all inspection report and related documents in QA/QC department
• Co-coordinating with main contractor ,third party and client
• Control calibrated measuring and test equipment used on the project
• Preparation of punch list and clearance to next stage like Erection and painting
• Preparation of test pack and submit to the higher authorities
• Co- ordinate with sub contractor for NDT activities like radiographic testing, magnet particle testing, Ultrasonic testing and penetrant testing
• Conduct all worker activities in the safe and environmental polices and procedure
• Co-ordinating for the inspection of structure such as bolt tightening, alignment,shim elevation etc
• Interpretation during Magnetic Particle Testing
• Interpretation during Dye Penetrant Testing
• To study the isometric drawing received from the clients and to identify the pipe lines for the inspection work
• Preparation of all NDT reports
• Coordination of all NDT works
• Submission of reports to the clients
• Witness of Hydro Test
• Inspection of Fit up, DP test of root welds and weld visual
• Calibration and interpretation during Ultrasonic Testing
• Interpretation of RT films as per ASME B 31.3, V.
• To study the drawings received from the clients for Execution at site and clarify the ambiguities
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
UNDERGONE BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING IN MECHANICAL FROM C.S.I. COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING (ANNA UNIVERSITY).
• ASNT NDT LEVEL II IN FOLLOWING METHODS.
ULTRASONIC TESTING (UT).
RADIOGRAPHIC TESTING (RT).
LIQUID PENETRANT TESTING (LPT).
MAGNETIC PARTICLE TESTING (MT).
• (WELDING INSPECTOR COURSE) ATTEND FOR SEMINAR(ONE WEEK)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
confident,willing to relocate
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]