Bachelors in Electronics, Automation and Control Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Ecuador Present Location: Ecuador, Quito Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Objective To obtain a responsible and challenging position in which my education and labor experience have a valuable application.
Civil state: Unmarried
Birthplace: Quito - Ecuador
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Professional experience February 2006 - December 2006 SEIN S.A. Quito, Ecuador
• Basic development of Engineering at the Water Treatment Plant for Block 18 Ecuador TLC.
• Basic development of Engineering of the Electrostatic Separators of Crude for the Block 18 Ecuador TLC.
• Development and implementation of the Logic of Control for the Electrostatic Separators of Crude for the 18 Block Ecuador TLC with DELTA-V.
• Procedures of test FAT of Water Treatment Plant for Block 18 Ecuador TLC.
• Calibration of control valves in the Power station of Generation Gas/Crude Sequoia for Wartzila Ecuador.
• Development of different control programs by automated lots with DELTA-V.
December 2006 - The present time GENERAL MOTORS Quito, Ecuador
Senior Manufacturing Engineer – Design and Specifications Control Engineer
• Integral handling of Projects in all its phases: initiation, approval, execution, control and close.
• Generation of bases of licitation and engineering specifications of electronic equipment and control.
• Accomplishment of electronic designs and control for the plant of Manufacture of Quito, Ecuador.
• Programming of the logics of control of the different projects developed for the plant from Manufacture with PLC´s Allen Bradley.
• Commissioner and beginning of the designed, controlled systems of control and executed for the plant of Manufacture.
• Selection of equipment, sensors, actuators, motors, drives, controller for the different executed projects.
• Execution of Project CRS for Planta de Sueldas.
• Automatic control for the increase of current of the controllers of welds. It includes an interface human-machine by controller. Application developed in a Control Net network based on a Scada system with PLC´s ControlLogix from Allen Bradley and periphery type Flex.
• Execution of ANDON Project in Paint Plant, and ANDON Power Train.
• System of Control that allows to alert on a problem generated in the line of production. System based on inductive sensorial type, indicating sensors luminous, indicating auditory. Application developed in different networks based on a Scada system with PLC´s ControlLogix from Allen Bradley and periphery type Flex.
• Execution of the Project Power Train Roller Conveyor.
• System of Control that allows the armed one of the motors of the units by means of a conveyor of rollers made up of 15 independent tables moved each one by a motor and controlled by a frequency drive of independent speed, has in addition an elevator moved by hydraulic pumps that allow to the marriage between motor and chassis. System based on motors, frequency drives, sensors, and connections with the system of alert ANDON. Application developed in a Control Net network based on a Scada system with PLC´s Allen Bradley.
• Execution of Project PM&C.
• Development of the human interface - machine HMI of the Monitoring and Control Room by means of an application developed in CIMPLICITY of GE-Fanuc. The application is connected with all the PLC´s and allows to visualize the existence of faults in the different processes of production as well as the state from the connected equipment from a controller, in addition it allows the storage historical data through a local server.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
UNIVERSIDAD INTERNACIONAL SEK Quito, Ecuador
Master of Businesses Administration MBA (in course)
ARMY POLYTECHNIC SCHOOL Quito, Ecuador
Engineer in Electronics, Automation and Control
SCHOOL MARIST - ANDES Quito, Ecuador
Bachelor in Mathematical and Physical
Courses and Seminaries
September 2008 General Motors Ecuador Quito, Ecuador
Course for international certification PMP (Project Management Professional).
• 80 hours.
January 2007 General Motors Ecuador San Pablo, Brazil
Introduction to CIMPLICITY HMI of GE-Fanuc.
• 40 hours.
October 2006 School of Architects Quito, Ecuador
• 40 hours.
March 2000 Army Polytechnic School
Sufficiency in English.
1. Third place in the First Ecuadorian Championship of Robots CER2005 in the category “Line Tracing Robot” - Polytechnic School of the Coast (February 2005)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
PLC ALLEN BRADLEY
MS OFFICE (PROJECT, WORD, EXCEL, POWER POINT)
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]