CV QUALITY CONTROL ENGINEER IIPE (Indian Institute of Production Engineers)
QUALITY CONTROL ENGINEER IIPE (Indian Institute of Production Engineers)
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in QUALITY CONTROL ENGINEER IIPE (Indian Institute of Production Engineers) - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): uae, United Arab Emirates Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in production engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United Arab Emirates Present Location: U.A.E, abu dhabi Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
B.E (Production Engineering). now i am having hands on experience of about 1 year in quality control engineer ( ASNT LEVEL II). Being given to understand that thee are some vacancy in your esteemed concern to suit my qualification, i wish to submit my application for the same.... I enclose here with my curriculam vitae for your kind your perusal.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Magnetic particle inspection and die penetrate test for shaft, pipe lines, welding plates, ext
• Internal And External inspection of U-Tube, Valve body, Storage Tank and Saddle, Pulleys, Connecting rods etc.., using Ultrasonic Testing and Radiographic Testing.
• Ability to handle Magnetic particle Inspection using Yoke, Prod, Coil shot and Central conductor at Ferromagnetic materials.
• PT Inspection expose at varies materials.
• Carried out Penetrate inspection on Plates, and pressure components.
• Ultrasonic inspection of welded joints, plates & various kinds of job.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
ASNT LEVEL II
PRO - E
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
•Secured Department First Rank in the college level for three semester
•Won 1st Prize in Inter College Department Level Mini Project Competition.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
•Member-IIPE (Indian Institute of Production Engineers).