Naval architect, Off-Shore structure, Resistance and Propeller design, Stability Calculations
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Naval architect, Off-Shore structure, Resistance and Propeller design, Stability Calculations - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): ST 25,Jurong west, Singapore Citizenship:India
French Standard, Italian Standard
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in NAVAL ARCHITECTURE AND SHIP BUILDING Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Singapore Present Location: Singapore, Jurong West Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I have been working as a lead engineer for naval arch section in KFELS Singapore for jack-ups and an accommodation semi-submersible since last year.I would like to work as a naval architect in your company,which will enhance my career while contributing positivity to the growth of your company.Kindly advise if I may be a part of your company and work with commitment,dedication and to the best of my abilities per my qualification.I shall always be thankful for your consideration and favor.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Estimated weight and center of gravity for lifting of blocks and weight control report.
• Conducted Dead weight Surveys for various purposes.
• Skill to Use Model Maker and auto hydro.
• Checking and verification of drafting work (GA dwg, vessel name, tank capacity, etc.)
• Conducted Inclining experiments, Deadweight surveys, cantilever weighing and cantilever load test for jack-ups.
• Using Tribon for extracting weight and cg.
• Stability check using Auto ship.
• Dealt with clients and class for the various purposes.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Course/Standard University/College/School Marks (%)/Status
10th Jawahar Navodaya Vidayalaya, India 84.6
12th Patna Science College, India 74.6
B TECH (NA & SB) Cochin University of Science and Technology, India 72.5
Certificate In French Cochin University of Science and Technology, India 60.3
Certificate In Italian Cochin University of Science and Technology, India 84.3
Mandarin Level 1 NUS Extension Centre, Singapore Completed
3 D Max ITE, Singapore Completed
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Computer skills Microsoft Office, C (programming language) ,
Web-Page Design (HTML), Macromedia Flash
Softwares (familiar with) Auto Ship, Tribon , Auto CAD, 3 D Max
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• 1.7 years experience in offshore marine engineering work as well as relevant production works;
• very familiar with Jack-ups and worked with Semi-submersibles also;
• Skilled in use of Auto-CAD, Auto hydro, Tribon, Excel,Word etc.;
• Have good communication skills and Strong teamwork spirit.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
I would like to work on the design of Off-Shore structure, Resistance and Propeller design, Stability Calculations, Structural design, Weight distribution etc.