CV Mechanical engineer with piping construction experience
Mechanical engineer with piping construction experience
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Mechanical engineer with piping construction experience - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in Mechanical engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Egypt Present Location: Qatar, Ras Laffan Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am looking forward To obtain a challenging position in the field of Mechanical Engineering in a company that will utilize my experience and provide career enhancement.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
More than 2 years experience in piping of LNG plants construction in Qatar with Consolidated contractors international company. i am aware of the specifications and standard requirements of the piping work .
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
High school: Saint Fatima language school
University/Collage: B.Sc. in Mechanical Power Engineering – Faculty of Engineering - Helwan University. 2006
B.Sc. year grade: Very Good. (83.6%)
College overall grade: Good. (73.4%)
Graduation project grade: Excellent (185/200)
“Project title: Solving engineering problem using computer programming languages.”
EDUCATIONAL SUMMER TRAINING COMPANIES:
• Shoubra Power Station. (6weeks)
• GUPCO Petroleum Company. (2weeks in Ras Shoker)
• Hyundai Service centre. (2weeks)
• SHONY-TEC. (4 weeks)
TRAINING AND SEMINARS:
• Safety leadership training course in QATAR LEADERSHIP ACADEMY.(March 2007)
• Communication skills seminar ’El-Sultan Hotel-Qatar’. (November 2007)
• RASGAS H2S training.
• Leadership and Management seminar ’El-Sultan Hotel-Qatar’ (October 2008)
• Induction courses (Fire watch training by ‘CTJV’, Confined Space by ‘CTJV’, Permit to work(PTW), 100% TIE OFF )
• RASGAS B-Safe training.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• AutoCAD 2D/3D “AUC Course, GPA (4/4)”.
• Visual basic6 programming language.
• Automation Studio 5.0.
• Microsoft office “Word, Excel, PowerPoint….etc”
• Design2Fab 5.
• Internet Surfing and Exploring.
• TALISMAN ‘computer system and data base for piping in CCC’
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Ability to prioritize heavy workloads under tight deadlines.
• Strong ability to recognize, analyze and solve wide variety of problems.
• Ability to adapt to an efficient, energetic and hard working team work.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong willingness to learn and strong computer skills.
• Ability to manage the resources to insure efficient results and productivity.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]