Location (Residence): Torpoint, United Kingdom Citizenship:United Kingdom
English United Kingdom Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in Business Management Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular) Present Location: England, Plymouth Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am currently working with Augusta Westlands on the Apache "future" contract as a Project planning engineer within the bid to contract award team (Rotary Aircraft).The role is being re defined as a permanent position instead of a contract requirement.
Prior to this I was working for Airbus UK as a PMO Project Manager (operations for Airbus UK within the LGS division and before this at Thales as a contract Manufacturing Cell Manager responsible for both delivery of products and to customers. Previously worked for Nortel Networks located in Devon as a Production Shift manager
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
· Experienced Operations Manager/Engineer in the manufacture of optical, medical, military and space equipment’s within clean room Class 1 environment.
· Proven man management skills at all business levels with supervisory and budgetary responsibilities producing KPI reports and identifying recovery plans when required.
· Possess first class analytical, design, manufacture and problem solving capability.
· Proven skills in change management, leadership and expertise with the ability to motivate teams to achieve their objectives.
· Risk Management and project control through reviews/ offering programme mitigations and limitations along with producing and maintaining project KPI ( earned value) plans where possible
· Committed to continual design and quality improvement
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1992-1995 Higher National Diploma: Business Management
1983-1985 Associate Member Institute of Industrial Management
1976-1980 Higher National Certificate: Electronic Technician Engineering
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Primavera P3, P6, Micorsoft project 2003, Microsoft office packages- word, excel,Power Point
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
enjoy both team and individual sports, beginner languages - French and Portuguese
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]