CV Safety Asst Supervisor in Dyna-Mac Engineering Services Pte Ltd
Safety Asst Supervisor in Dyna-Mac Engineering Services Pte Ltd
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Safety Asst Supervisor in Dyna-Mac Engineering Services Pte Ltd - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): ANTHAKUDI POST,NAGAPATINAM, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
No Degree Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India, Singapore Present Location: SINGAPORE, SINGAPORE Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Health & Safety
Health & Safety
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am working in Singapore, presently working in a ship building industry as a safety Asst supervisor. From a known resource, I came to know that there are some vacancies in your organization related to my professional. I have experience of 06years.
I have attached my resume for your kind perusal & consideration.
Looking for your good reply.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
12/09/2007 to Present
Position: Safety Asst Supervisor
Joined as a Safety Asst Supervisor in Dyna-Mac Engineering Services Pte Ltd. Performance the duties of a Safety Supervisor, which includes the following-
o Directly report to the Senior HSE Officer, the primary functions is to implement Safety System onboard new and repair vessels consistent with local regulatory requirements;
o Taking charge of the new construction of semi-submersible oil rig platform, Jack-up Rig upgrading and fabrication of topside modules for FPSO.
o Act as a Safety Supervisor in-charge of the Project to carry out the following HSE activities:-
- Conduct daily VSCC meeting
- Coordinate with Client Safety Officer pertaining to HSE issues arising from Project
- Lead the Project Team to carry out the HSE inspection and enforcement at worksite
- Schedule to conduct HSE Training for employees and contractors
o Conduct Project Specific Risk Assessments
o Assist Project Safety Officer to organize the HSE Promotional Activities
o Organize the weekly mass tool box meeting for workforce
o Conduct a fire and rescue drill and exercise for Project
o Monitoring of lifting equipment and lifting appliance monthly;
o Conduct regular inspection of scaffold working platform;
o Inspection of high pressure equipment such as pressure vessel/ blasting pot/ air compressor and blasting equipment
o Assist in accident and incident investigation;
07/04/2003 to 31/03/2006
Position: Mechanical & Planning Engineer
Joined as a Mechanical engineer in R.V ENTERPRIES ( P) Ltd INDIA. Performance the duties of a Mechanical engineer, which includes the following-
• Taking charge of Oil & Gas pipe line project
1. Supervising the project handling & planning ;
2. Conduct daily work plan ;
3. Pipe coating & Pipe welding inspection ;
4. Radiography inspection;
05/07/2002 to 31/03/2003
Position: Asst production supervisor
Joined as a Asst production supervisor in Delphi-TVS Diesel system Ltd India, Performance the duties of a Asst production supervisor, which includes the following
• Taking charge of Factory production department
1. Operating and Troubleshooting the Fanuc & cinematic machine;
2. Measuring and Dimension;
3. Implementation and supervision of (TPM, 5s, JIT KAIZENS AND ISO 14001 EMP PROCEDURES)
4. Daily reporting to production manager
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
In year 2007, I have also attended and completed the Shipyard Safety Supervisor course Certification Course in (August International LLP Singapore)
In year 2007, attended and passed the Industrial First-aid training course conducted by St John Ambulance, Singapore.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Knowledge of computer skills (Ms word , Excel )
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Knowledge of assessing hazardous work process.
• Experienced in monitoring the atmosphere of the confined space.
• Knowledge of inspection Scaffold platform and work site inspection in accordance to WSHA,
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]