CV PIPING ENGINEER, ABU DHABI, UAE (OIL AND GAS SECTOR)
PIPING ENGINEER, ABU DHABI, UAE (OIL AND GAS SECTOR)
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in PIPING ENGINEER, ABU DHABI, UAE (OIL AND GAS SECTOR) - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): jayankondam, India Citizenship:India
English United Kingdom, Hindi, Tamil
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in MECHANICAL Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, United States Present Location: UAE, RUWAIS Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Having 6 Years of Rich experience with EPC contracting company in Project Management involving Piping fabrication, erection, hydro testing pre commissioning for refineries, oil gas plants/facilities. Such as inter refineries pipeline projects, Fluidized catalyst cracker unit (FCCU), polyolefin’s Project. Hydraulic and Pneumatics of Projects.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
From Aug 2008 to till date working with M/s PUNJLLOYD LTD as a Sr. Engineer Piping.
(Borouge 2 Project, ABUDHABI, UAE (OIL AND GAS SECTOR)
From Jan 2007 to June 2008 worked with M/s Reliance Engineering Associates Pvt ltd as a Piping Engineer. (Project: Jamnagar Export Refinery Project).
From June 04 to Dec 06 worked with Metal Craft Engineering Pvt ltd in site of Reliance Petroleum Ltd at Jamnagar as a Piping Engineer(Site)
From Aug 02 to May 04 worked with Sea Hydro Power (I) Pvt Ltd as a Project Engineer at
Ambattur Industrial estate Chennai.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
ASNT Level 2 Non destructive Testing has successfully finished.
Die penetrate Testing
Magnetic Particle Testing
Successfully completed the Basic fire safety training.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Design course : UNIGRAPHICS and PROENGINEER
Ms word, Excel and Good Typing skills
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Refinery Piping Knowledge of fabrication codes and procedures.
Knowledge of material codes.
Knowledge of documentation/protocols etc.
Knowledge of Isometric and Layout drawings.
Quality Inspection activities.
Conversant with welding electrodes, specifications.
Knowledge of different type of material and their specification.
Handled 2inch to 96 inch of piping for AS, SS, CS.
Site HSE procedures and corrective action.
Hydro and Pneumatic testing procedures and sequences.
Able to control & Manage the Local Manpower & internal staff.
Excellent communication Managerial and Interpersonal skills ability to get along well both
Individually and part of team.
Good knowledge of quality skills.
Knowledge of production and execution.
Knowledge of earth moving equipments
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Proactive, self motivated, self driven, good interpersonal skill, Reliable, Dependable, Flexible, Hardworking very cooperative.
• Having good analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
• Having good experience in construction Management, Project Management and able to work with in a multi Discipline Project team environment.