CV Camp Boss, Camp Catering Manager for WEATHERFORD and SCHLUMBERGER in HASSI MESSSAOUD - Algeria
Camp Boss, Camp Catering Manager for WEATHERFORD and SCHLUMBERGER in HASSI MESSSAOUD - Algeria
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Camp Boss, Camp Catering Manager for WEATHERFORD and SCHLUMBERGER in HASSI MESSSAOUD - Algeria - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Constanta, Romania Citizenship:Romania
English, French Standard, Italian Standard
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in Catering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: Algeria, Algeria Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Please find below my CV for your perusal and in a view for a future employment
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
2006 July – 2008 - ESS EUREST ALGERIA
- Position Camp Catering Manager for WEATHERFORD and SCHLUMBERGER in HASSI MESSSAOUD - Algeria
- Planned and implemented varied daily menu, breakfast, lunch, dinner, for up to 300 People. Taking into consideration the diversity of the multi national personnel and daily nutritional requirements. Managed the ordering, importation storage and inventory of fresh and frozen foods. Controlled food costs and reduced initial costs by 25% in the first 3 months.
Inspected all public areas on a daily basis to ensure the desired hygiene requirements were implemented and maintained.
Instructed personnel on the health and hygiene requirements.Devised and managed a shift roster for 78 local staff for which I am directly responsible. Prepare special events for corporate executives and clients
2005 Oct - 2006 July - SODEXHO-UNIVERSAL CATERING ( ECUATORIAL GUINEA )
– Position Catering Manager For Bechtel Camp – Malabo , camp with 2300 customers ( Filipino, Indians, expatriates )
-Implemented new menus to help reduce costs whilst still maintaining quality and standard.
Conducted daily kitchen inspections, and instructed staff on the importance of hygiene in the kitchen.
Set up a club committee to channel customer service issues to the correct departments to ensure a quick resolve and improve our customer service.
2003 June – 2005 Oct – SODEXHO-UNIVERSAL CATERING (NIGERIA/ANGOLA/CONGO)
–Position –Camp Boss (Catering Manager) for a different barges and platforms
2000 January – 2003 June – PELLEGRINI NIGERIA CATERING LTD:
- TEXACO Guest House Lagos – Camp Boss
- SAIPEM NIG LTD. – Perro Five Platform – Camp boss
- SAIPEM 5892 CAMP – Camp Boss ;
- LNG BONNY ISLAND – Camp Manager
- NORTH APOY - TEXACO PLATFORM – Camp Boss
1998 January – 2000 January – PELLEGRINI LIBYA CATERING LTD:- IMPREGILO SPA ITALY – Camp Supervisor
1996 January – 1998 January – IMPREGILO SPA - Warehouse ass. manager
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1988-1989 SCHOOLS’ GROUP FOR ECONOMICS, ADMINISTRATION AND SERVICES, CONSTANTA being declared as Qualified Worker in the trade of Public Worker.
1981-1985 HIGH SCHOOL CONSTANTA - school leaving diploma ;
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Posses 11 years of experience managing culinary and business functions at remote site and offshore / onshore location for international catering companies. Combines extraordinary market cognizance with a practiced business sense to develop highly effective hospitality service and staff. Gifted leader who excels at supervising employees and organizing services and business functions.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]