Location (Residence): batam, Indonesia Citizenship:Indonesia
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Hang Tuah University Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Indonesia Present Location: indonesia, batam Relocation: Indonesia
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I got information that there is vacancy in your company, hereby I apply to joint with your company as Engineer (piping or structure).
I am thirty two and have completed my studies in Hang Tuah University, Technology of Faculty, Naval Architecture Department with skill planning, construction, building and repairing. I am familiar with computer (Ms. Office, Auto CAD). I am able to work in team or individually.
For your further information, I enclose hereby curriculum vitae.
I shall be highly obligate if you could consider me for the post in your company.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
July 2007 at Present Edaran Asia Pte.Ltd as Piping Engineer.
1. Swiber Supporter-Work Barge (Under Swiber Offshore).
2. Conversion Joides Resolution (Under Jurong Shipyard).
3. Project FPSO Conoco.
April 2006-June 2007 PT. Palma Progress Shipyard as Engineer
1. I have done some projects:
- Deck Cargo Barge (180’, 230’, 270’, 300’, 345’, 365’)
- Crane Barge (66,7 m)
- Tug Boats (28 m, 29,5m)
2. Estimation and Design some barge.
March 2004-July 2005 PT. Ume Persada Indonesia as Draftman
- Mechanical Maintenance at PT.SMELTING
Jan 2003- Des 2003 PT. Armeco Utama Mandiri as Drafter
July- August 1999 PT. PAL Indonesia, Subject: “Planning Production Control”
August- Sept 1998 PT. PELNI, Subject: “Docking, Sea Trial”
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1996-2000 University Hang Tuah Surabaya, Technology of Faculty, Naval Architecture Department (S1)
1992-1995 SMAN I Kalianget
1989-1992 SMPN I Kalianget
1984-1989 SDN Kalianget Timur VII
2001 Auto CAD
2001 Training for Trainer by CELL-Indonesia
2000 Leadership and Management Training by FOSI
1997 Achievement Motivation Training by LSI
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
work under pressure, team building.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]