Location (Residence): Aransas pass, United States Citizenship:United States
English United States Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in General Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States Present Location: United States, Houston Relocation: United States, United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I Work with explosives, and rov's. I would like to continue working on rov's in the civilian world.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
7.5 years in the Navy. Work with hydraulics, pneumatics and electronics. I am currently a Mine Neutralization Vehical (military rov) Pilot and tech. On shore duty I assembled and disassembled under water explosive devices.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Advanced Electronics school, navigation system, rov operator and tech, Mine Man A and C school. (Navy schools)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Rack mounted units, stand alone systems, and the common p.c.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Hydraulics, pnumatics, electronics, mechanics.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]