CV/Resume ID no.:
89720 Last Updated:
Friday, February 27, 2009
Location (Residence): Kuantan, Malaysia Citizenship:Malaysia
Malay Malaysia Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical (Petroleum) Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Malaysia Present Location: Vietnam, Vung Tau Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am very interested in the job that has been advertised by your company. As a Trainee driller with UMW JDC Drilling (UJD) for drilling exploration project, I am gaining knowledge in drilling operation in technical and theoretical plus my education background in Petroleum Engineering from Universiti Teknologi Petronas.
I would like to expand my knowledge in drilling and very attracted to this job vacancy. Enclosed is my resume that highlights my experienced and credit. I hope to hear a positive response from your side as I am ready to experience this opportunity if there is a chance open for me.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1) UMW JDC Drilling Sdn Bhd (January 2006 until Present)
Position : Trainee- Driller (Roughneck)
Rig : NAGA-1 (Semi-submersible)
Current salary : RM 3000 + RM 75/Day (Offshore)
Expected salary : RM 3500 (negotiate)
- Working in the mud pump room.
- Assist work on the drill floor as a Roughneck when required.
- Perform routine maintenance on the mud pump and mud pit as required.
2) Derrickman (Roughneck)
- Assists in preparation on the BOP.
- Assists in drill pipe or casing handling from monkey board while tripping into or out of hole.
- Assists on drill floor or pump room.
- Perform routine rig maintenance as required.
- Work on shale shaker.
3) Floorman (Roughneck)
- Make up drilling component.
- Run drill stem and string hole.
- Assist derrickman and pumpman with monitoring shale shaker, pumps or other equipment,
- Carry out duties as defined by driller to prepare, maintain and service drill floor equipment.
- Perform routine maintenance on tong dies, slips, safety clamps, riding belts and all equipment which may use in the cause of duties on the drill floor.
- Assists Crane Operator in any required transfer of equipment and supplies on the rig or between the rig and workboats.
- Assist in transfer of drilling equipment to drill floor.
- Maintenance and general clean up as assigned.
- Member of the fire team.
- To prepare various areas of the rig painting.
- To paint various areas of the rig.
Working schedule : 4 weeks ON / 2 weeks OFF @ 5 weeks ON / 1 week OFF
Working Location : Malaysia, Brunei, Vietnam (Present), Myanmar, Philippines
Course & Certificate :
1) Basic Offshore Safety (BOSET) Ė By SEQU Offshore Safety (Petronas)
2) Helicopter Underwater Escape Training (HUET) Ė By SEQU Offshore safety (Petronas)
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
University Teknologi PETRONAS (UTP) , Perak, Malaysia
Bachelor of Engineering (Hons) Mechanical Engineering
Specialization in Petroleum
Sponsorship : PTPTN
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
High work ethic motivated and can adapt well in new places. Enjoy assisting others. Highly creative and a quick leaner. Good in interpersonal communication skills. Having the desire to learn something new and can follow orders from more experienced person. Able to work in every kind of environment in groups or individually. Looking forward to collaborate with the experts, professionals and technical people in any engineering field.