Location (Residence): haverhill, United Kingdom Citizenship:United Kingdom
English United Kingdom Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in electrical Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: UK (in particular) Present Location: uk , canbridge Relocation: New Zealand, United Arab Emirates
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
• I am a self motivated person with willingness to learn new processes and maintain high standards.
• I have over 14 years of first hand electrical installation experience.
• I joined, became a partner in and successfully run a small company, HE Manley and Son over a period of 18 years.
• I have managed projects both locally and further afield simultaneously.
• I continuously strive to meet new challenges and encourage those around me to do the same.
• I have excellent interpersonal skills which have been of advantage to me at all working levels.
• I joined the company I came to partnership in as an apprentice and worked through each level to attain that position.
• Continuously provided employment for a core team of 13 electricians, expanding to 20 in busy periods.
• Have gained City and Guilds in Carpentry and Joinery and Electrical Installation.
• Further practical experience has progressively meant updating my electrical knowledge, to stay abreast of current regulations.
• Have continued to uphold standards to keep my company a member of the NIC IEC.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
First employment while still at school was with local milk delivery company and then part time with local superstore chain.
On leaving school, I then continued my education at Thurrock Technical College in 1989, where I studied and gained certificates in Carpentry and Joinery. This is where I also studied and gained my basic qualifications in Electrical Installation and which came to form the basis of my present career. This pre-dated my apprenticeship with HE Manley and Son.
This is a list of the different kinds of work that I have been involved in and completed
• Street lighting
• Factory fit outs and maintenance (some of witch had hv and lv systems )
• I have carried out many projects on a large chemical plant ,also was called in many times for the annual maintenance
• Worked along side chubb fire alarms system (I installed chubb helped commission
• Have worked on many housing development sites
• Up to date with current regulations and testing
• Have worked away several times before
• Carried out maintenance in various factories ,production areas chemical plants
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
I have gained the following qualifications
• Stages 1, 2 and 3 in Mathematics
• GSE's in Maths, History and Craft Design Technology
• City and Guilds in Carpentry and Joinery part 1
• City and Guilds in Carpentry and Joinery part2
• Institute of Carpenters Intermediate level
• Institute of Carpenters Elected Affiliate
• City and Guilds in Electrical Installations 236 part 1
• City and Guilds in Electrical Installations 236 part 2
• City and Guilds in Communication Skills level 2
• ETS PAT testing course (pass)
• NIC IEC PAT testing course (pass)
• Have held a full UK driving license for 15 years, also a full bike license.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
i have used many microsoft tools in my every day work
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
carpenter and joiner
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
I am very willing to under take challenges set to me