CV Crane Operator / Project Manager with 20+ years of experience
Crane Operator / Project Manager with 20+ years of experience
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Crane Operator / Project Manager with 20+ years of experience - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Houston, United States Citizenship:United States
English United States Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in diploma Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States Present Location: United States, Houston Relocation: United States, United States
Lifting Eqpt. Inspection
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am a friendly, loyal and clearly dedicated individual, looking for a Crane Operator position. Although I have extensive experience in offshore environments, I love to learn, and am always up for a challenge whatever the situation. I am a superior candidate for this position because I recognize the qualities that are most important to you, and I have them.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
*Inspected all lifting equipment prior to use, i.e. slings, straps, shackles, wire ropes, etcetera.
*Ensured lifted loads were clear of obstructions, balanced, and properly secured with tag lines.
*Operated the crane as required for transferring personnel and materials to and from supply boats.
*Performed safety inspections on gauges, indicators, limit switches, cables, electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic systems in cranes.
*Carried out Preventive Maintenance tasks on the cranes and components equipment maintaining logs of all maintenance records.
*Assisted third party service personnel in picking up and moving equipment for special operations.
*Assisted to maintain accurate records of all equipment loaded onto and off the rig.
May 2007- April 2008
MARINE & MAINLAND - Houston, TX
October 2006- May 2007
OFFSHORE CRANE SERVICES - Abbeville, LA
Crane Operator/ Production
October 2003- October 2006
CHERRY DEMOLITION- Houston, TX
Commercial General Superintendent
March2003- October 2003
AEQ, (ASSURED ENVIRONMENTAL QUALITY INC.) - Houston, TX
Projects Manager - Managed all aspects of estimations and operations.
May 2001- March 2003
ABSOLUTE DEMOLITION - Austin, TX
Manager, Houston office - Managed all aspects of estimations and operations.
(Houston sold to AEQ in March 2003.)
May 2000- May 2001
MUNDY TRUCKING & DEMOLITION - Houston, Tx
Vice President of demolition operations
December 1998- May 2000
DEMOLITION TECHNOLOGIES INC. - Houston, TX
July 1997- November 1998
ARK DEMOLITION - Houston, TX
Project Supeintendent/ Estimator
May 1991- August 1997
OLSHAN DEMOLISHING - Houston, TX
Project Superintendent 1995-1997
Burner 1991- 1993
MEANS INDUSTRIES - Baton Rouge, LA
Burner promoted to Foreman.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
*METS Helicopter Underwater Egress Training (Certification Date: June 2008)
*Water Survival/ Swing Rope/ Personnel Trans. Basket (API RP T-4) (Certification Date: June 2008)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
* Seventeen (17) years experience in the demolition industry performing a multitude of functions including burner, equipment operator, foreman, project superintendent, estimator and project manager.
* Extensive knowledge in demolition practices, regulation and methods.
* Responsible for overall execution and completion of demolition, asbestos abatement and site remediation projects.
* Oversees job site safety and health programs including environmental concerns, training, and motivation of field employees.
* Estimates and secures bids for prospective jobs and coordinates all aspects of project activities.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]