Location (Residence): chennai, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Production Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: india, chennai Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
INTEGRATED BUSINESS INFORMATION SYSTEM EXPERT – PROCUREMENT
Career span + 4.6 years in EPC
▪ SAP Functional support – Supply chain management SAP R/3 ▪ AMOS (Asset management operating system) expert ▪ Procurement Engineer
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1. SAIPEM INDIA PROJECT LIMITED (SIP)
Saipem group is an Italian EPIC turnkey contractor in the oil and gas industry especially into onshore, offshore and drilling. Working since 26th Oct 2006 in IBIS (Integrated business information system) department as IBIS CIMP Expert under Continuous Improvement program.
• Responsible for SAP roll out and support in material management area around the various group companies across the globe.
• Training Saipem Personnel in the field of Requisitioning, Procurement and Logistics follow up which includes expediting, inspection and transportation by using IBIS tool SAP R3 release 4.6 c.
• Coordination with application maintenance to solve technical problems in order to introduce new transaction/modification based upon industry needs.
• Training site personnel in the area of warehouse management and maintenance by using IBIS tool AMOS (Asset management operating system).
• Provided the technical and functional support in the supply chain management during the roll out of expenditure process flow at Saipem America (Houston)
• Travelled across various countries including Saudi Arabia, Italy, Angola, Tunisia, and Norway for providing training and support.
• Prepared SAP training material based upon the Saipem corporate standard procedures and made available to the global users on an intranet.
Training program undergone:
• Undergone three months of extensive training program in MM module in Milan, Italy.
2. BRITISH GAS EXPLORATION AND PRODUCTION INDIA LIMITED (BGEPIL)
BGEPIL is a Joint Venture with ONGC & Reliance Industries Limited sharing production of oil and gas from Panna / Mukta and Tapti offshore fields.
Was working between 19th December 2005 to 23rd Oct 2006 in Contracts & Procurement department through M/s Fabtech Engineers as Contracts Assistant handling Contracts of Production and Drilling.
• Tender documents (ITT) preparation as per Joint operating Procedure.
• Technical and commercial bid evaluation.
• Preparation of Letter of award & Contract, Contract amendments and addendums.
• Preparation of Contracts, purchase orders in SAP R3 MM Module.
• Core team member of SAP improvement program before Go live.
3. LARSEN & TOUBRO LIMITED (OIL & GAS SPECIAL PROJECTS)
Was working between 15th June 2004 to 15th December 2005 in OGSP Procurement department as Project Engineer through M/s Fabtech Engineers. Procurement for the projects like 9 Well platform projects of ONGC, Bunduq gas reinjection project, Pipeline replacement project of ONGC.
L&T OGSP is an oil and gas industry handling various offshore projects.
• Ordering piping items especially Seamless Pipes, Pipe Fittings, flanges and Fasteners.
• Floating an Enquiry from Engineering MTO, bid tabulation, negotiation and vendor finalization.
• Nominating Freight forwarder on the basis of cost and service for the consignment mainly from Italy, Singapore, UK etc
• Creation of Purchase order, goods receipt, Shipping notifications (Foreign consignment clearance receipt) using SAP R/3.
• Arranging clearance instructions (FCCR) for Import department
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• Undergone three months of extensive training program in SAP MM module (version 4.6) in Milan, Italy.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
SAP, MS office
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
sap functional consultant
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]