CV Manufacturing / production manager 12 years experience
Manufacturing / production manager 12 years experience
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Manufacturing / production manager 12 years experience - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Cypress, United States Citizenship:United States
English United States Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in High School Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States Present Location: United States, Houston Relocation: United States, Argentina, Australia, Bahamas, Belgium, Bermuda, Brazil, Canada, Cayman Islands, China, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Hong Kong, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United States, Uruguay
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am a hard worker willing to learn new skills and use my current skills to better the company.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I have 12 years experience with force-feed lubrication systems, 10 years as a manager of 5 departments. That includes experience in welding, reading prints to assemble products and some machining experience. I know and understand an MRP (DOS) system. Iím able to coordinate day-to-day activities between assembly, machine shop and purchasing to ensure on time deliveries as well as scheduling all new incoming orders. My Field service experience with force feed lubricators and pumps includes traveling to different states and hands on work and repairs. I have also assisted engineers in design/re-design phase of new/existing products.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
ISO certified auditor, GED
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Welding,Assembly some machining(mill)
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
-In charge of 5 departments (welding, lubricators, pumps, check valves and sub assembly)
-All employment under my departments: hire and fire, filing/handling unemployment and workers comp.
-Coordinate day to day operations to ensure machine shop, purchasing and assembly work well together.
-Lead all safety meetings.
-Create work orders for machine shop, assembly and welding.
-Schedule all new orders.
-Expedite orders for customers when they are in need.
-Lead weekly production meeting.
-W.I.P. at end of each month and review inventory to keep stock correct.
-Create weekly lists for each department (machine shop, welding, pumps, lubricators, sub assembly and check valves) to ensure that everyone is working on the correct orders for on time deliveries.
Current Job Title: Technical Service Manager
-Schedule all new incoming orders
-Assist Engineering with new designs and engineering changes.
- Research and Development
- Assist assembly manager with day-to-day operations.
- Repair all warranty work.
- Field service (repairs, recalls or any concern with products)
- Safety meetings
- Keep test stands running correctly.
- Create new job quotes when marketing manager is out of the office.
- All special projects (new paint booths, Finding new vendors, expanding parking lot, keeping up with the infrastructure of the building, obtain permits, etc.)