Masters in HR Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: THAILAND, BANGKOK Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I have completed my MBA (HR) following completion of my B.Tech (Electronics & Communication).I have 4yrs and 8months of experience.
My last employer was Charter Mercantile Agency as CRM/Team Leader for American Express Australia
I was HR Officer at Nirmal Sources International,Cochin.I have overseas experience in Australia as well.
Am currently based in Bangkok,Thailand.
Attaching my resume for your reference.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
11months in America Online , worlds' permier ISP as Associate customer care consulatant (Technical)
9 months as HR Officer & Team Leader in NSI, Cochin
2yrs 11 months exp in Charter Mercantile Agency (Australia),Cochin as Client Relationship Manager & Team Leader
2months as Chief Administrator & HR officer at Om Holiday Tours & Travels,Bangkok
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
MBA (Human Resources)
DIM (Diploma in Management)
B.Tech ( Electronics & Communication)
10th & 12th Std - Indian School,Darsait, Sultanate of Oman
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Fluency in MS Word, Excel etc
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Interpersonal skills, courses done in ISO 9001,english language trainer on voluntary basis.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]