Location (Residence): Asansol, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Electrical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: INDIA, Asansol Relocation: UK (in particular), United States, Australia, Canada, United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Job Experience/Present Status/Accomplishments
Worked as a Shift in charge of Operation in a thermal power plant for 4 years
1. re-defined the prevalent time management techniques and introduced many rewards based on performances .
2. Representations by a single or a few individuals was replaced as exhibitions by all the members of the department which in turn gave a tremendous impetus & increased involvement in work substantially.
3. Introduced the LEAN period management instead of PEAK period management which led to a huge increase in PLF and in turn the REVENUE.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Worked as a H.O.D of Electrical Maintenance Department for 4 years
1. Introduced a pre-monsoon maintenance and post monsoon check-up that substantially increased the reliability and availability of the machine.
2. Introduced several segregation of lumped equipments that in turn reduced fault finding time as well as down time.
3. Designed , developed and installed a interlock system of tripping in case of an external fault that may cause a cascaded tripping of generators, thereby saving a huge downtime of the power station as a whole.
4. Designed and Installed a parallel battery bank charger with practically no extra cost that increased safety of the plant.
Worked as a H.O.D of Performance Monitoring Cell for 2 years
1. Introduced the VARIABLE FREQUENCY DRIVE in the Induced Draft fan of the boilers and saved a huge auxiliary power that can be sold.
2. Introduced the peak hour auxiliary offloading practice thereby increasing the overall sales.
3. Introduced shift of the workmen in Coal Handling Plant for the same peak period offloading and lean period running of the auxiliaries thereby increasing the total outgoing power.
4. Introduced the smoke bomb technique to find out the leakage in a duct, introduced water jet acid cleaning of the Condensers of turbine to increase the Vacuum ,thereby increasing the overall efficiency of the machine and effectively reducing the heat rate.
5. Introduced several heat loss prevention techniques in the boiler and in its flue gas path that in turn increased the boiler availability and efficiency both.
Working as a head of electrical team in refurbishing a 20 MW thermal Power Plant
Last drawn salary and perquisites amount to 9.5 lacs per annum at a town’s socio-economic condition in INDIA .
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Examination Year Board/Institution Marks %
Higher Secondary 1985 West Bengal Council 79% National
Physics(Hons) 1989 presidency college 63%