CV Document Controller, Logistics with excellent interpersonnal skill
Document Controller, Logistics with excellent interpersonnal skill
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Document Controller, Logistics with excellent interpersonnal skill - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
English Philippines Other:
English United States
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Political Science Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Qatar Present Location: Qatar, Doha Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am posting herewith my current resume/CV for your review and reference, I believed I am qualified in my chosen field. My experiences and my education help me alot to deal with every single task assigned to me. Presently, I am working here in Doha Qatar as Document Controller which jobs description is also on my resume. It is with great appreciation if you will give my resume an ample time browsing and scanning it.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Successfully established new guidelines in controlling documents, drawings including electronic data and making systematic archiving procedures.
• Controlled all Incoming Documents of the department by making systematic index, soft (Electronic Filing) and Hard copies (Physical Location as indicated in the soft copy record).
• Controlled and update Project Dossier of every project – worth QR200M & QR400M
• Designed an inflows and outflow of documents for easy reference and easy documents' trailing.
• Directed recruitment and retention of supervisors and staff/employees.
• Trained, supervised and evaluated staff, coached improvement management / warehousing skills.
• Provides and performs Inventory Control Management
• Successfully formulated developments and innovations regarding the enhancement of production and cost-cutting procedures, company saves by 20% of its previous costs.
• Successfully maximized manpower by having good interpersonal relationship with staff and other company employees.
Document Controller – Al Huda Engineering Works - Doha, State of Qatar
• In-Charge of Documents Controllership
Admin Supervisor _ Nippon Kankyou International Rescue Foundation, Inc.- Subic Bay, Philippines
• Formulates various policies and standard operating procedures helpful to the company at that time.
WAREHOUSE MANAGER, Monteverde Group of Companies – Pasay, Philippines
• Served as Head of the Central warehouse of the Company – Serving four (different companies with more than Ph100M worth, from garments, electronics, sporting goods and school supplies.
• Provided an on time delivery for the satisfaction of clients (For the entire country)
PRODUCTION SUPERINTENDENT - Monteverde Group of Companies – Manila, Philippines
• Served as the Production Superintendent of the Companies' Manufacturing firm, In charged in meeting quotas weekly without sacrificing products' quality.
Credit and Collection Officer – Mansons Capital Resources - Mandaluyong, Philippines
In-charged on credit facilitation and Investigation of prospective client and including tight monitoring of companies accounts receivables.
Sales Manager - New Telecommunication Technology
Trained and supervised Sales team
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Mondriaan Aura College-Subic Bay Freeport Zone
Bachelor of Science in Accountancy – June 2007 to Nov. 2007
Jose Rizal University - College of Law
BACHELOR OF LAWS (Undergraduate), 1992 - 1993
Manuel Luis Quezon University - School of Law
BACHELOR OF LAWS (Undergraduate), 1990 - 1992
Virgen delos Remedios College_ Olongapo City
BACHELOR OF ARTS MAJOR IN POLITICAL SCIENCE, Graduated
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]