CV Medical officer, medical doctor, occupational health doctor, health officer
Medical officer, medical doctor, occupational health doctor, health officer
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Medical officer, medical doctor, occupational health doctor, health officer - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Sidoarjo, Indonesia Citizenship:Indonesia
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
PhD/MD in General Practitioner Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Indonesia Present Location: Indonesian, Pontianak Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am writing to join with your company as Medical Officer. Herewith, I am also attaching my resume as required.
I believe that my strong technical experience and education will make me a very competitive candidate to join with. I am a medical doctor with a huge interest on health program management. I am literate with computer use. I have a good understanding between cultures and ability to collaborate with local and international partners. I also have many experiences in handling emergency cases as needed for the job. Most of all, I love working in a team and willing to relocate to wherever i will be assigned.
Currently i am being employed by International SOS as rotating doctor, Occupational Health Doctor as well as an acting chief medical officer (Head of Clinic) in several time.
Please see my resume for additional information on my experience.
I can be reached anytime via my cell phone. Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about this opportunity.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1. May – October 2006 November 1st 2006:Temporary Govermental Service (Dokter Pegawai Tidak Tetap/PTT)as Head of Ponu Public Health Center – Kabupaten Timor Tengah Utara - East Nusa Tenggara Province. Mostly dealing with undernourished children.
2. January – June 2007:Being assigned to work for British Petroleum’s mega project; Tangguh LNG in Irian Jaya Barat as General Practitioner serving up to 9,000 employees from around the world
3. July 2007 – August 2008:Tangguh LNG Occupational Health Doctor, responsible for employees’ Medical Check Up, Camp and Canteen Inspection for safety and hygiene, disease outbreak and other health related issues as well as being a member of ‘Tangguh LNG Food Safety Board’
4. December 2006 - present: Working for International SOS; the world’s leading provider of medical assistance and international healthcare with specialization in remote medics, emergency response and evacuation
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1. December 2006: Basic Life Support (BLS) held by Training Department – International SOS, given to healthcare providers who response to emergency cases on site
2. June 2007 : Nationally certified Hyperkes Training (Certification for Occupational, Hygiene, Safety and Health for doctors) held by Departemen Tenaga Kerja dan Transmigrasi Nasional
3. July 2007 : ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) held by Indonesian Heart Association – Jakarta
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Familiar with Windows Operating System and extensive Internet use
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Familiar with simple laboratory examination skill
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]