Location (Residence): SHARJAH, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in Mechanical Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United Arab Emirates Present Location: UNITED ARAB EMIRATES, SHARJAH Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I had completed my Diploma in Mechanical Engineering – (Industry Integrated 4 years) 1st Division, and had 13 years working experience in materials operations department of Engineering, drilling company, petrochemical and LNG plant. KNOWLEDGE OF SAP R3 MATERIAL MANAGEMENT.
I am ambitious, enthusiasm, confidant and innovative with tough in physique and ready to adjust in any climatically conditions and remote location for extended periods and having good experience of working in tough condition and in isolated areas with minimum supervision. I had worked experience on mobile jack-up barges and rig I believed in teamwork and safety of all personnel.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1) Presently working with Global Industries offshore-c/o Subtec Middle East Sharjah UAE as Material Technician (Onshore-offshore) since June 2007.
2) Worked for Mitsui Engineering and Shipbuilding Ltd Tokyo –Japan for their on going project at Petro Rabigh -ARAMCO–Saudi Arabia as Warehouseman. From April-2005 to May-2007.
3) Worked with Abu Dhabi Gas Liquefaction Company Ltd LNG Plant, Das Island, UAE contract hire with ADC Company as Warehouseman. From: July 2001 to April’2005
4) Worked with Mitsui Engineering & Ship Building Arabia Ltd. of Japan Al-Jubail, Kingdom of Saudia Arabia From: February 1999 – April -2001.as Store Man.
For Petrokemya Olefins III Project
Client: Arabian Petrochemical Co. (SABIC) / Saudi Arabian Parsons Ltd. of USA
Experience in India:
July 1994- Jan 1999. – Coastal Marine Construction & Engineering Ltd. - Mumbai- India.
Company is in business of an onshore & offshore Geotechnical survey, pipe laying, drilling of bore and dredging over last 18 year with annual turnover of 30 million.
Maintaining spare parts & sufficient stock levels
Liaising with senior Tool pusher/Operator regarding shipping movements
Informing Logistics & Procurement Manager of any items to be ordered
Keeping accurate records of spares withdrawn from store
Maintaining the operations store in an organized & structured layout
Responsible for the receipt & issue of goods to/from the main store & recording of all stock adjustments
Efficiently deliver orders placed by rig, while working alongside the warehouse supervisor
Ensure back-load is properly labeled & manifested
Produce shipping instructions for supply boat or helicopter manifest in compliance with dangerous goods & other statutory requirements
Compiling a concise handover book for his relief at crew change.
Conduct all materials management activities safely and in accordance with the Company’s HSE policies
Manage the receipt, storage, usage, return and re-supply of consumables and capital items on the rig and camp
Ensure the storage and handling of any hazardous materials in accordance with Company policy, manufacturers’ recommendations and local legislation
Produce timely reports on the inventory and usage of spares
Conduct periodic physical reviews of stock levels and make recommendations for changes
Advice the Rig Manager or Tool pusher of any issues related to materials management which is critical and important.
Liaise with onshore Materials department as required.
Have a complete understanding of the company purchasing system.
Liaises with Users, Inventory Control Warehousing personnel and checks physically where possible, collect data and obtain feedback on material technical specification, full description, standardization.
To initiate flag-off all non-moving inventories.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
S.S.C, AFAC English High School - 1989 1st - division
DIPLOMA IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING –1994. 1st -division
(LARSEN & TOUBRO INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
MS-Office, SAP, PROD STAR, and Internet.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]