Location (Residence): madurai, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: india, tamilnadu Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Esteemed Sir/ Madam,
To your kind knowledge, I hereby introduce myself as Fresher with BE in electronics and Instrumentation from Anna University - 2008. I have enclosed my resume along with this covering letter. I believe that your firm would help me to get a job opportunity in a good firm in the near future. I would like to thank for giving this opportunity to meet with you to discuss my application and look forward to hearing from you soon.
Hoping for your favorable consideration.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Worked as a programmer in J-tech computer academy from 1-7-2008 to 31-11-2008.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• B.E (Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering), K.L.N college of Engineering,
Anna University, with the aggregate of 75% (First-class with distinction-2008).
• HSC in Tamil Nadu state board with the aggregate of 90.66% (2003-2004).
• SSLC in Tamil Nadu state board with the aggregate of 85.20% (2001-2002).
• Undergone Infosys Campus connect program.
• Personal skill development in K.L.N College of engineering.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Application Softwares: Microsoft office, Microsoft Visual studio.
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 98, 2000, Xp.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Main Project: Temperature control using PIC microcontroller.
Our objective of the project is to show PID controller is better than P controller and PI controller.
Mini Project: Automatic Water level indicator.
Maximum level of water tank is interfaced with PCB, which automatically senses the maximum and minimum level of water in the tank and switches off and on the motor.