CV Technical Trainee at Akzo Nobel Car Refinishes India
Technical Trainee at Akzo Nobel Car Refinishes India
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Technical Trainee at Akzo Nobel Car Refinishes India - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
CV/Resume ID no.:
89867 Last Updated:
Friday, February 13, 2009
Location (Residence): bangalore, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in chemical engineer Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: india, bangalore Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I have completed my PG Diploma in Piping Design & Engineering(MIT Pune) and also Completed my Certificate Course in Piping Engineering (IIT Bombay) 2006 with my B.E. degree in Chemical Engineering with an average mark of 63.8% in the month of April 2006. Since I am a fresher I am looking for a suitable job of my field and a good platform where I can work with full devotion & enthusiasm. I wish to stand with a solid backbone to make feel proud of my employer with my hard work and loyalty.
Sir, I would be grateful if you could consider my candidature for the job of suitability and provide me an opportunity to prove my worth. I am enclosing my resume for your kind consideration and favorable reply please.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Working as a Technical Trainee at Akzo Nobel Car Refinishes India Pvt Ltd from April 02, 2007 to March 15, 2008
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Sl. no. Qualification Boards College/school Division %age
1 PG Diploma in Piping Design &
Engineering Autonomous M.I.T. Pune - -
2 Certificate Course on Piping Engineering IIT, Bombay IIT Bombay - -
(Chemical Engineering) 2006 Visveswaraiah Technological University, Belgaum, Karnataka V.I.T. Bangalore First class 63.28%
(All India Senior School Certificate Examination) 2000 CBSE SAINIK School Imphal First class 60.4%
(All India Secondary School Examination)
1998 CBSE SAINIK School, Imphal First class 62.2%
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Operating Systems - Windows and MS DOS
Programming Languages Known - C programming
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Comprehensive problem solving abilities, good communication skills, ability to deal with people diplomatically, willingness to learn and team facilitator.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Participation at all India Rock Climbing Training Camp organized by directorate General NCC held at Neyyar Dam 1998.
• Participation at Basic course organized by The Himalaya Mountaineering Institute, Darjeeling sponsored by SAINIK School Imphal 1998.
• Actively participated in, and organized College cultural fest and School cultural fest.