High School in 1995 Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: spain, madrid Relocation: European Union, UK (in particular)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I would like to introduce myself as a Piping / Pipeline Designer with an experience of 12 years in Design & Engineering field (i.e. Petrochemical, Refinery, Fertilizer and Oil & Gas onshore Industries).
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Over 11 years of experience in Piping Draughting for Development of various Drawings and Documents such as Plot Plan, Equipment Layout, Piping Layout, Tie in Schedule, Isometrics, MTO’s, Support Drawings and As Built Drawings.
Familiar with Onshore Pipeline Document like Plot plan & Piping arrangement of Launcher and Receiver system, Block valve station’s (BVS), Pumping stations, Alignment sheets and all re-lated crossing Drawings,
Currently I am working with Tecnicas Reunidas - Madrid Spain Earlier I had worked with reputed consultancies like Techimont ICB, Mott MacDonald & Co LLC, Aker Kvaerner.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• Passed Piping Draughtsman Course from Dadar Technical Institute 2nd class in year 1997
• Diploma in Mechanical Draughtsman Trade from Patuck Polytechnic. With 1st class in the year 1997.
• Passed S.S.C Examination from Mumbai Board with 2nd class in year 1995.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Operating System : Windows `98’ `XP’
• Package known : Intergraph PDS Software (Ver. 07.03.00.11)
Smart Plant Review – 4.2.1
PDS Piping Designer
PDS Equipment Modeling
PDS Support Modeling
Familiar with AutoCAD release- 2005, 2002
Ms-office -`2000’ software and Internet, E-mail
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Passed Computer Aided Drafting (CAD) Course from Patuck Polytechnic.
• Passed chip-level Computer Hardware certificate course From CMIT institute.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]