Location (Residence): Jakarta, Indonesia Citizenship:Indonesia
English United States, Italian Standard
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Indonesian Islamic University Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular), United States Present Location: Jakarta, Jakarta Relocation: European Union, UK (in particular), United States, United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
As you can see in my enclosed resume, I am graduated from University of Islam Indonesia (UII) Yogyakarta, with Grade Point Average (GPA) 3,31 (with scale of maximum 4,00). My major is economics. I am able to use computer, Microsoft Office, and English (both spoken and written).
My main objective in applying is to have opportunity to join with your company. I am able to operate computer, good in communication and interpersonal skills. I am self-motivated, hard working person, prepared to work hard, and placed in any location and condition. Furthermore, I am willing to learn from others and used to working in team, therefore I would be glad if you consider giving me a chance to join as your team member.
Herewith I am enclosing my resume, my recent photograph, my complete addres, my graduate certificate, my academic transcript, and telephone number hope that you would consider my application. I might be granted an interview when I can explain my qualification and my experience more fully.
I look forward to hear favorable news. Thank you for your kind attention
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I have experience in Construction an banking,my ability is for negotiation,.maybe you need me for negotiate some thing indonesia,iam interested to taken work indonesia as negotiate project.
• Junior Account Executive at PT. Kontak Perkasa Futures Jogjakarta (2008)
• CV. Cemara Tujuh (2008)
• PT. Bramuda Konsultan (2008 )
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• English course, majoring elementary at Lembaga Bahasa Asing (LIA) ( 2004)
• One day workshop Cooperation at Indonesian Islamic University Yogyakarta (2004)
• One day workshop Capital Market at Capital Market Study Club Faculty of Economics Islamic University Of Indonesia (2003)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Looking to apply my degree knowledge on economic marketing and manage a development team within your organization, I would like to apply in your company. I believe that this type of role would utilize both my economic ability and my strong communication skill. I also can operate computer such as Microsoft office XP, adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw. I believe that I am capable to serve and finish my work at time because I am a hard worker. I always arrange my life as neat as possible and have a strong willingness to learn solving problem and my degree holder GPA is 3,31. I am looking forward for your further information.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
I can work with Pressure and daily of time
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Committee “Makrab 2003 Management”, Economic Management of Indonesian Islamic University, Jogjakarta (Event Organiser 2003)
• Committee ‘Manual Stock Exchange Game’, Kelompok Studi Pasar Modal (KSPM), Indonesian Islamic University, Jogjakarta (Event Organiser 2004)
• Committee ‘Kopma In Expression’, Indonesian Islamic University, Jogjakarta (Event Organiser 2004)