CV Sr mechanical rotating equipment engineer, compressors, gas turbines, steam turbines and pumps
Sr mechanical rotating equipment engineer, compressors, gas turbines, steam turbines and pumps
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Sr mechanical rotating equipment engineer, compressors, gas turbines, steam turbines and pumps - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Missouri City, United States Citizenship:United States
Arabic Egypt Other:
English United States, Spanish Venezuela
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
PhD/MD in Thermodynamics Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States, Egypt, Venezuela Present Location: USA, Houston Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Plant (Refinery, Gas...)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Senior mechanical rotating equipment engineer
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
A mechanical engineer with experience in the design, troubleshooting, installation, operation, and control of rotating equipment including compressors, gas turbines, steam turbines and pumps. Primary experience has been in improving the performance of gas compressors and related systems for major oil and gas companies, world-wide. Delivering exceptional value and customer satisfaction through the application of the following qualifications:
• strong theoretical and practical background in the field of thermodynamics and rotating machinery,
• several years of experience working for major compressor and turbine companies in USA and Switzerland,
• demonstrated ability to analyze, diagnose and improve gas compressor system performance,
• highly capable at problem diagnostics, trouble-shooting, root cause failure analysis, engineering solutions and field service support,
• excellent experience in control systems, PLC’s, anti-surge systems, lubrication systems, seal systems and all compressor related systems,
• knowledgeable of design standards and codes for rotating equipment,
• demonstrated capability in developing complete mechanical systems,
• Multi language (English, Spanish and Arabic);
• Teaching and training skills for rotating equipments thermodynamics and control systems.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• Licensed Professional Engineer in Texas,
• Ph.D. Mechanical Engineering at Cairo University in “power” science with extensive research in the following subject:
“Thermodynamic Investigation of Integrated Solar Combined Cycle”
The research gives:
1. Classification of the conventional combined cycle when it is integrated with solar energy
2. A computer model to perform the thermodynamic analysis of the cycle components.
3. Analysis of the Cycle based on the First Law of Thermodynamics.
4. Cycle energy analysis giving the optimum value of the solar collector area.
5. Application of the research to compare between different locations in Egypt to locate the Integrated Solar Combined Cycle.
• MS Mechanical Engineering at Cairo University in “power” science with research in the following subject:
“Development of gas turbine by water injection into combustion chamber”.
• BME. Mechanical Engineering at Assiut University in “power” science.
• Post graduate courses at Cairo University.
- Advanced thermodynamics
- Heat transfer and its applications
- Computer and numerical analysis
- Power stations
- Combustion theory
• published several scientific papers in compressor and rotating equipment performance analysis,
• ability to speak fluently in three languages; English, Arabic, and Spanish,
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
PLC hardware and software.
Bentley nevada for vibration analysis.
Hysis for thermodynamic and process analysis.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Improvment of mechanical and process systems.
Training, trouble shooting for mechanical control and process.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
multi language, traveled over the world working in most the oil fields.