High School in Canada Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Canada Present Location: Canada, Calgary Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am looking for over seas work in order to broaden my horizons and gain more experience in my field. I have worked in the construction industry since I was a teenager so I have experience in all aspects of construction but I am a certified Journeyman Electrician. I have been with the same company for almost ten years now so I am devoted. I have been a supervisor with them for approximately three years.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Current company for ten years. Current supervisor. Worked on residential, commercial and industrial projects but have been supervising in the commercial field.
I was also a Firefighter so I have my NFPA 1001, level 2 Certification as well as an Emergency Medical Responder Certificate
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
NFPA 1001 Firefighter
Emergency Medical Responder
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
I am computer friendly, I don't use one every day though
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Great communication skills, leadership skills
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
I am a good leader and am able to teach and help others learn