Offshore Driller, Transocean, NOPSA, IADC, Dogman and Basic Riggers Ticket
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Offshore Driller, Transocean, NOPSA, IADC, Dogman and Basic Riggers Ticket - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Melbourne, Australia Citizenship:Australia
English Australian Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in All Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular), United States, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Brazil, Canada, China, Denmark, Fiji, France, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Korea, (South), Malaysia, Maldives, Mexico, Norway, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, POC, Thailand, Vietnam Present Location: Australia, Melbourne Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I have been in the industry for eight and a half years full time working in Australian waters. I spent my first year on the Ron Tappmeyer (R&B Falcon / Transocean Jack Up), then the Sedco 703 (Semi Sub) which has the reputation in Australia as being the safest most experienced and efficient Rig in the country.
I am thirty six years of age and in good health and fitness. I have been a driller now for 18 months also filling in on occasions for six months prior to being made up. I value my reputation to which my references will vouch for. They will tell you that I am safe, reliable, easy to work with, and dedicated to my job.
I seek employment with a company that will support me in extending my skills with advanced technology and deep water drilling for their benefit as well as mine.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Aug 2007 - Present Driller
May 2004 - Aug 2007 AD, Relieving Drillers on holidays
Feb 2004 - May 2004 Derrickman
Nov 2002 - Feb 2004 Assistant Derrickman
Nov 2000 - Nov 2001 Floorman
Aug 2000 - Nov 2000 Roustaboust
June 1991 – Aug 2000 Reverse Circulation Mineral Driller.
Dec 1987 – June 1991 Cray Fisherman
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• IADC Supervisors certificate for Combined Surface and Subsea BOP Stack - Jul 07.
• NOPSA Health and Safety Representative.
• Certificate of Advanced Fire Fighting.
• Forklift Competency certificate.
• Current Helicopter Underwater Escape Training.
• Dogman and Basic Riggers Ticket.
• Equilibria Drilling Practices certification
• Equilibria Well Construction certification
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Reverse Circulation Mineral Driller
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
I would be willing to take an AD possition to get Cyber experience.