CV Wireline Operator, OPI Orient Petroleum international
Wireline Operator, OPI Orient Petroleum international
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Wireline Operator, OPI Orient Petroleum international - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in 3 Years Diploma in Electronics Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Canada Present Location: Canada, Toronto Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Regardless of pressure to deliver, I never take shortcuts.
Nobody knows everything; learning is part of your job. Read, watch how other are doing it, listen and ask.
To gain work experience in dynamic environment, where I can broaden my horizon by complementing my theoretical knowledge by practical experience.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
2 Year experience with OPI Orient Petroleum international as a Wireline operator.
Here I got the following practical experience:
· Over View of Surface Well Testing
· Surface Testing Equipment(Flow head, Choke manifold, Emergency shut down (ESD) system, Heat exchanger, Separator, Tanks, Transfer pumps, Oil and gas manifolds, Burners and booms, Piping)
· Concept of General Testing
· Over View of some of the Main Services Provided in Well Testing like Surface testing, Downhole testing (e.g., DST), Sampling Data acquisition (surface and downhole) Slickline.
I have worked as Electronics Technician in Government Organization.
I got hands on experience with operations of Pressure transducers X-Ray Machines.
I got involved in the maintenance of Oscilloscopes and Power supplies. There I spend one year. I got familiarization of organization structure and reporting mechanism along with technical strengthens.
6 months worked with OGDCL, Pakistan.
Internship as Assistant Wireline Operator during this job I perform,
· Injury Prevention training
· First Aid
· Working at height
· Rigs up/down
· Heavy Lifting
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
· I have passed DAE in Electronics/Computer Technology 3 years, and got 80% marks from Swedish Institute of Technology, Wah Cantt.
· SSC Sir Syed College, (1997)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
· Windows 98,Mellinium
· Windows 2000 Professional / XP
· Microsoft Office 97,2000,XP
Different Computer Hardware & Software Courses, as well as Network Courses.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
· Safety conscious
· Mechanically inclined with good practical skills
· Able to follow directions
· Prepared to work (and sometimes live) away from home
· Enjoy working outdoors
· Good Interpersonal Skills
· Positive Attitude
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
I am hard working, safety conscious individual with a desire to do more than work 9-5 in a mundane job. I would like to see more of the world and believe that qualifying to work onshore/offshore will give me the opportunity to work around the world.
I have an easy going personality, get on well with people and enjoy working as part of a team.