Location (Residence): Balikpapan, Indonesia Citizenship:Indonesia
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in 1992 - 1995 Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Australia, Brunei Darussalam, Egypt, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Kuwait, Philippines, Qatar, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam Present Location: Indonesia, Balikpapan Relocation: Brunei Darussalam, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Kuwait, Malaysia, Philippines, Qatar, Singapore, Thailand, Turkey
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
With my Letter Application, I would like, herewith, to fill the vacant position as an Crane Operator in your esteemed company.
I have been working in a Drilling company for eleven years, in 3 different Rigs, for more detailed information of what experience that I have developed please review my resume.
I am accustomed to work in a team, but Im able to work independently as well. I have experience operated mechanical and hydraulic Crane, Good knowledge in computer application as Ms. Office and good understanding of internet technology application. developed a good communication skill and able to speak and write English fluently.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1. Sep 7th 2004 up to present : Crane Operator / Rig Parameswara Transocean
2. Mei 16th 2001 Sept 7th 2004 : Roustabout / Rig Parameswara Global Santa Fe
3. July 1998 - April 2001 : Roustabout / Rig 134 Global santaFe
- Operate the Rig Crane in a safe and efficient manner, and in accordance to company policies and procedures
- Regularly perform preventive Maintenance on crane and component
- Provide Roustabout with relevant instruction for current and forthcoming operation.
- Inspect all lifting equipment prior to use, Slings, Straps, Shackle, wire ropes, et cetera.
- Ensure lifted loads are clear of obstruction, balanced, and properly secured with tag line.
- Operated the Crane as required for transferring personal and material to and from suplay boats.
- Operated the crane as required for running casing, riser, picking up or lay down tubular, placement of Equipment and supplies.
- Notify Barge Supervisor prior to lifting or transferring heavy equipment or material that may effect the Rigs stability and maintain accurate records of all equipment loaded onto and off the Rig.
- Assist the Barge Supervisor during Rig moves and anchor running and retrieving operation, replacement and installation of mooring lines and bulk fill lines.
- Perform safety inspection on gauges, indicator, limit switches, cables, electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic system in Cranes, Preventive maintenance task on the cranes and component equipment and maintain log of all maintenance records
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Certificate of BOSET
Certificate of Safety HLO by GSF
Certificate of Safety Focus by GSF
Certificate of VTM Roustabout by GSF
Certificate of VTM Crane Operator by GSF
Certificate of Crane Operator by MIGAS (Indonesia Goverment)
Certificate of Off Shore Life Boat Coxwain by Survival system Asia
Certificate of Safety Management leader ship by GSF
Certificate of Rig Management system II by GSF
Certificate of Crane operator by JDC
Certificate of Off Shore Crane Operator Stage 2 by Sparrow
Certificate of Off Shore Crane Operator Stage 2 by Energy Crane
Cetificated of Forklift
Certificate of Offshore Crane course by Specialized Crane service
Education is High School.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Internet, Microsoft Office
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]