Bachelors in marine engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: Croatia, Split Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am in off shore business for past 8 years. I have been serving as a Chief Engineer ( unlimited ) on board various off shore
vessels as AHTS,DSV.PSV. Currently I am employed as a C/E on DP2 class PSV vessel (US flag ) working in Qatar water
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
In totally 18 years.First 9 years starting as engine cadet from 1990 till 1996 when I had been promoted to C/E position,mainly on board ro/ro vessels.1999 till 2001 as staf chief and chief engineer on board Cruise vessels and from 2001 engaged in off shore marine.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
B.Sc in marine engineering. In possession in of all relevant certificates eligible in marine engineering business.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Proficient in using all relevant programs important in daily use.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Proficient in gas cutting, gas welding, arch welding, maintenance and repair of HVAC
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
I consider myself as a team worker as well a self sufficient person able to face and tackle problem in limited and reduced circumstances.