CV Drilling Engineer Oil & Gas exploration, Smith Tools, REED, VolgaBurMash bits
Drilling Engineer Oil & Gas exploration, Smith Tools, REED, VolgaBurMash bits
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Drilling Engineer Oil & Gas exploration, Smith Tools, REED, VolgaBurMash bits - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Russian, Ukrainian, Ukrainian Other:
English United States
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in Oil and gas rigging Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Ukraine Present Location: Ukraine, Poltava Relocation: Russian Federation
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Widely experienced in Oil & Gas exploration (land, in the field), having excellent technical and interpersonal skills.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
3 years as drilling engineer
Supervising support on the Sachalinskoe ¹111, 115, 116 oilfield Machuchske gas field. ¹51
- Technical support of drilling with usage of modern methods of quality control;
- Tech check of cement jobs, use of measuring devices according to API specification;
- Check and adjust mud properties while drilling
- Making of main well documentations, took part in work project issuing;
- Making mud and cementing programs, writing software for tool pushers;
- Making Bit wear maps for the Smith Tools, REED, VolgaBurMash bits;
- Intermediate education for drilling team (29 man) about «Technology of drilling deviated wells» during 2 months;
- Service engineering and drilling mud parameters control while drilling on many of the oil and gas fields of Ukraine;
- Maintaining of working documentation on well building;
- Skilled in drilling of deep and directional wells
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
2001 – 2006 Poltava National Technical University
Oil and Gas stream, degree
Specialty – Petroleum Engineer.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Windows XP, Microsoft Office, Compass, Visual Basic, FineReader, CorelDRAW, etc.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Willing to relocate. Accept long term hitches