CV Senior Buyer University of Mississippi School of Pharmacy
Senior Buyer University of Mississippi School of Pharmacy
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Senior Buyer University of Mississippi School of Pharmacy - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Oxford, United States Citizenship:United States
English United States Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Liber Arts Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States Present Location: USA, Oxford Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
A Buyer’s position that does not include “rubber stamping” purchasing decisions with an emphasis targeting cost reduction, challenging suppliers, and developing multiple supplier relationships.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
May 2006 - Present University of Mississippi School of Pharmacy
• Supervises the requisitioning, receiving, storage, issuing and delivery operations of the stockroom.
• Determines the degree of hazard on all materials handled; coordinates proper safety precautions to be taken.
• Monitors location of equipment; maintains all necessary records.
• Supervises stock of materials and hardware
• Negotiates for best price quote and service agreements with suppliers.
• Purchases research equipment, chemicals, solvents, and services for Medicinal Chemistry, Pharmacology,
Pharmaceutics, Pharmacognosy, and stockroom.
• Interface with delivery and trucking companies to track deliveries.
• Creates purchase orders and requisitions.
• Reconciles purchase orders with account invoices and reconciles goods received with shipping invoices.
• Point man for disputes with suppliers.
• Conducts physical inventory.
• $7,500 signatory per purchase order
• Prepares cash reports, weekly billing, and account collections.
• Interfaces with diverse faculty and students representing over 25 countries.
Oct. 2003 - Present University of Mississippi University, MS
On-call Dispatcher (Part-Time)
• Monitors burglar and fire alarms; dispatches physical plant employees to different job locations; monitors
weather alarms; provides customer service.
• Contacts key university people during emergencies; logs phone calls.
• Monitors boiler and waste water alarms; monitors power generation plant; engages power generation engines
during power outages.
• Provides after-hours monitoring of North East Power company’s 5 county grid station
July 1994 – May 2005 Georgia Pacific Corporation Oxford, MS
Scale and Wood yard Manager
• Managed raw material inventories valued at $1 million.
• Ensured material’s availability to meet production demands.
• Coordinated material movements with trucks and railroad.
• Culled poor material upon arrival saving $100,000 annually.
• Adjusted inventories up/down to meet sales forecasts and changing market conditions.
• Implemented security protocols for inventory integrity.
• Purchased equipment, tools, gas and diesel.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
2002 -2005 University of Mississippi University, MS
• 4 plus years in Liberal Arts emphasis in Business, European History, and Russian
• AA Accountancy Northwest Community College 2008
Tver International Contact Group Tver, Russia
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
SAP license in Procurement and Material Handleing,
Word, Excel, and Power Point