Location (Residence): villupuram, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in mechanical engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: UK (in particular), United States, Australia, Bahrain, Canada, India, Kuwait, New Zealand, Oman, Qatar Present Location: india, chennai Relocation: United States, Australia, Bahrain, Canada, France, Kuwait, New Zealand, Oman, Qatar, United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am Fresher in Piping Engineering. I have enclosed my Resume for your reference and I requested you to consider my candidature. I would be happy to attend for an interview.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Concern : Rane Madras Ltd.,
Designation : Trainee
Duration : 2003-2004
Concern : Tamil Nadu Electricity Board,
Designation : Technician Apprentice
Duration : 2004 – 2005
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• B.E (Mechanical Engineering) from IFET College of Engineering,Villupuram.
• Diploma in Process Piping Design & Engineering per ASME B31.3 from Institute of Piping Engineering and Building Services, Hyderabad.
• Diploma in mechanical Engineering from Sri Vengatachalapathy Polytechnic, villupuram.
• SSC from Secondary School Education (SSC), Mahatma Gandhi High school,villupuram. Undergone 2 month extensive training in Process Piping & Pipelines Design and Engineering from IPEBS – Institute of Piping Engineering & Building Services, Hyderabad, India.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
1. Piping Drafting: - Auto CAD,
2. Engineering Analysis: - CAESER- II (Piping and Element modeling with STATIC analysis)
3. PDMS:- MODULES
(1) Equipment modeling
(2) Piping Modeling
(4) Iso draft
(5) Structure modeling
(6) Support Modeling
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Knowledge of - PFD and P&ID
- Equipment drawings
- Plot plan
- Process plant layout
- Piping Welding, Erection & Testing.
Familiar with - International Design codes & Dimensional standards.
Viz: ANSI/ASME, API, BS, ASTM & there use in design, analysis and calculation