Location (Residence): Mau Utter Pradesh, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in Applie Geology Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates Present Location: India, Mau Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am working as a Mud Engineer and i am in interested in Mud engineering jobs only.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
- From Feb 2007 to till date As a Drilling Fluid Engineer with US based drilling fluids company.
-Responsibilities included, record & report daily Drilling Fluid Properties.
- Maintain & calibrate Mud Testing Equipment.
-Prepare Drilling Fluids & Brines according to program. Make necessary alterations to
Ensure effective control & performance. (SOBM system Versapro, Versaclean, Water based KCL Polymer and KCL PHPA)
- Phoenix hydrocarbons as a Sample catcher from Aug. 2006to Feb. 2007.
- Responsibilities included collect the cuttings from shale shakers analyze the samples
and maintain the well logs and Sensor repair.
Shiv-vani Universal Ltd. as a Geoscientist from Dec. 2005 to Aug.2006.
- Responsibilities included analyze the samples and involve in 2D Shot hole Seismic data
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
M.Sc. Applied Geology with First division (73.44%) from Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh in year 2000.
P.G. Diploma in Hydrogeology with First division (68.25%) from Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh in year 2001.
P.G. Diploma in Petroleum Exploration from Annamalai University, Annamalainagar Tamilnadu in year 2004.
Enrolled for Ph.D. from Department of Geology Aligarh Muslim University Aligarh
With Central Ground Water Board, New Delhi for duration of four weeks in year 2001.Groundwater exploration and drilling for groundwater, pumping test, step drawdown test, airlift test, recovery test, groundwater monitoring, well inventory, artificial recharge of groundwater.
Khetri Copper Complex, Rajasthan for duration of three weeks in year 1998 and four weeks in year 2000.
Singhbhum Copper Complex, Jharkhand for duration of four weeks in year 1999.Surface mapping, underground mapping and ore reserve estimation, environmental impact assessment of mining area.
Completed Basic Mud School with Current employer in Bangkok Basic Mud School.
Completed Sea Survival, HUET, Fire Fighting, First add. From Survival system India.
Remote Sensing and GIS application for mapping and monitoring of natural resource. Conducted by Department of Science and Technology Govt. of Utter Pradesh at Remote Sensing Application Center, UP, India.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Ms Office .Internet .all software related to my jobs.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Project on Remote Sensing application for Drainage morphometry in parts of Alwar Rajasthan India using Land set TM (Thematic Mapper) data pertaining to path: row 147:041, FCC (false colors composite) at band 2,3,4 on scale 1:250,000 during the Master of Science in Applied Geology.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]