High School in languages Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Afghanistan Present Location: germany, hamburg Relocation: Afghanistan
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am originally from Afghanistan. My parents came 43 years before from Afghanistan to Germany. I born and I lived all the time in Hamburg, and I am now german citizen. I speak fluently English and afghani, dary.
I would be very happy, if I could work for you as a translator/ interpreter in Afghanistan. I am sure that I have good qualities as an interpreter in Afghanistan.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I worked 2004 as an Interpreter for an american company in Afghanistan. I won lots of experiences in that Job.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
I am educated in germany, but i know the afghan culture and uses as well as I know the western culture. I speak fluently afghani and english, i can amke a great job as an Interpreter in Afghanistan.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
I have good computer skilles. I can write and scan all usual standards.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
I have good experiences in Imports and exports, and in logistics and transportation organizations. From 1992 untill 2005 I have done business in this area.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
my hobbies are sports, specially football and jogging.