CV Master (Ship's Captain) North Sea between ports of UK, Sweden, Norway, Germany, Denmark, France
Master (Ship's Captain) North Sea between ports of UK, Sweden, Norway, Germany, Denmark, France
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Master (Ship's Captain) North Sea between ports of UK, Sweden, Norway, Germany, Denmark, France - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Masters in Marine Navigation Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Russian Federation Present Location: Ukraine, Odessa Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Ship's Master (Captain) of vessels with intense working traffic and maneuverings.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Since 2003 served as Master on RO-RO ,PCC , vehicle carriers (GRT 6655 - 26113)
with large in number ports of call (20 – 30 per month) and maneuverings (vessels were single or twin screw;
with and without bow thrusters), with multinational crew.
Trading area :
• Caribbean region ( Florida – Haiti) including port operations without tugs and pilots,
• Mediterranean Sea from Turkey to Spain including Bosporus and Dardanelles
• North Sea between ports of UK, Sweden, Norway, Germany, Denmark, France, Spain
Good knowledge and experience in ship, crew management,, on-board maintenance and docking repairing.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Odessa Marine College - 1975
Novorossiysk Marine Academy - 1991
License - Master on ships of 3000 gross tonnage or more (except Tankers)
All STCW-95 Certificates are valid till April 2010.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, Navigation and Globe Communication programms.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Language: Native languages – Russian, Ukrainian
Foreign – English good level both written and spoken. (MARLIN Test 96%)
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]