Bachelors in Business Information Systems Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Mauritius Present Location: Mauritius, Rose-Hill Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am currently working at Accenture IT where I have done a one month
technical course on SAP (ABAP) and I am currently a SAP developer.
For the past three years of studies, I have acquired knowledge in different
business concepts and a particular interest for programming. I have studied
languages such as C/C++, HTML, VB.NET, ASP.NET and self-learned PHP,
I have acquired a job experience in the call center sector where I worked for
2 years. I have, thus, gained skills in telemarketing and customer service on
American campaigns and in team management.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
- 1 month technical training on SAP: ABAP, Data
Dictionary, ALV Reporting, Enhancements, Smart
Forms and Dialog Programming
- Analyzing functional requirements and translating
them into technical requirements
- 6 months: ABAP Coding and conducting unit and integration
- Following CMMI Level 3 quality standards
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Obtained a BSc. (Hons) Business Information Systems - Second Class Second Division Honors at the University of Technology, Mauritius.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
- Knowledge in C/C++, HTML, VB.NET, ASP.NET, C
- Fully conversant with Microsoft Office and Internet
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
- Experience as a telesales agent on a American B2B campaign.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]