Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Instrumentation Engineer, Modicon, Siemens, Foxboro, Honeywell - TDC 3000, YOKOGAWA - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): ashoknagar, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in INSTRUMENTATION Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: OMAN, MUSCAT Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am a BS Engineering graduate from BITS PILANI having around 15 years experience in detailed design engineering, commissioning and Plant maintenance. Worked in Oil & Gas, Refinery, Petrochemical and Power Plants.
Presently employed in Mukhaizna site – OXY through TR Engineering in OMAN.
Herewith I have enclosed my detailed resume for your kind perusal.
Hope to hear form you.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Involved in detailed Design Engineering, Projects, Commissioning and Maintenance.
• Worked in Oil & Gas, Refinery, Petrochemical and Power Plants.
• Familiar with DCS, SCADA, PLC, ESD, F&G and field Instruments.
oDCS : Honeywell - TDC 3000 & YOKOGAWA micro XL
oPLC : Modicon, Siemens, Foxboro & Allen-Bradley
oESD : Industrial control service & Triconex TMR systems
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Diploma : Electronics & Communication Engineering (1988 - 1991)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
MS-office, windows, XL, Power Point & AUTOCAD
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
•Diploma in Industrial Safety : Annamalai University - INDIA
•PLC & WECS Training : FINLAND
•Vibration measurement systems : FINLAND
•Calibration of Measuring Instruments : IDEMI -INDIA
•Offshore H2S/BA certificate : QATAR & OMAN
•HUET & SEA survival certificate : QATAR
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
I, the undersigned certify to the best of my knowledge this resume correctly described my qualifications, my experiences, and myself. I understand that any willful misstatement described herein may lead to my disqualification if engaged.