CV CHEMICAL ENGINEER EXPERIENCE IN PRODUCTION, PROCESS, PROJECTS AND ISO
CHEMICAL ENGINEER EXPERIENCE IN PRODUCTION, PROCESS, PROJECTS AND ISO
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in CHEMICAL ENGINEER EXPERIENCE IN PRODUCTION, PROCESS, PROJECTS AND ISO - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): NAVI MUMBAI, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in CHEMICAL ENGINEERING Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Australia Present Location: INDIA, MUMBAI Relocation: Australia
Plant (Refinery, Gas...)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Subject: Application for the post of Chemical Engineer
I wish to apply for the above mentioned post in your organization. I have come to know from a reliable source of information that there is a certain vacancy in your esteemed organization.
I am currently working in Gujarat, India, with JAY CHEMICALS as a Technical Manager and have a total experience of seven years and nine months in production, process, projects and ISO.
I HAVE RECEIVED MY MEDICAL REQUEST FROM THE AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT, FOR P.R. VISA, APPLIED ON AUGUST 2007, AND SHOULD GET MY P.R. BY THIS MARCH END.
I hereby enclose my detailed C.V. for your kind perusal. I am confident that my qualifications are in line with your expectations.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
B.E. (Chemical) Graduate.
Qualified Internal Auditor (ISO 9001:2000).
Seven years and nine months’ experience in production, process & ISO.
Strong management and administrative skills.
Hands –on experience in almost all functions (except marketing & finance).
Management representative in a couple of companies.
Very good command over written & spoken English.
Key areas of strengths-
• Rich experience in managing process plant running round the clock.
• Proactive in improving processes, increasing plant’s efficiency levels and productivity and implementing cost reduction exercises.
• Exposure and familiarity in working with PLC (SCADA) systems (Wonderware and Vijeo Citect).
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Educational qualification :
Year Exam Passed Board/University Institution Percentage
2000 B.E. (Chemical) Mumbai University Thadomal Shahani Engineering College, Bandra[W], Mumbai 64.75%
1996 H.S.C. Mumbai Board Modern College, Mumbai 80.67%
PCM – 93%
1994 S.S.C. Maharashtra Board P.G. Garodia English School, Mumbai 83.71%
Project report : Biological treatment of distillery spent
wash and recovery of methane.
Additional qualification : 1) Knowledge of UNIX, C,
AutoCAD, Word and Excel.
2) ISO 9001:2000 training from Techno solutions Pvt. Ltd.
3) Internal Auditor Training from Technosolutions Pvt. Ltd.
4) ISO 9001:2000 advanced training from D.N.V. training institute.
5) Diploma in Business Management from Wellingkars I.O.M.
6) Safety training and first aid training from Al Futtaim Group, Dubai.
7) AutoCAD training from MPCI, Mumbai.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
MS- OFFICE, AUTOCAD, UNIX.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
ISO 9001:2000 LEAD AUDITOR
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
P.R. VISA FOR AUSTRALIA EXPECTED BY APRIL 2009, MEDICAL REQUEST RECEIVED.