CV Sr Mechanical Engineer oil & gas and petrochemical industry, FEED and Detail Design work
Sr Mechanical Engineer oil & gas and petrochemical industry, FEED and Detail Design work
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Sr Mechanical Engineer oil & gas and petrochemical industry, FEED and Detail Design work - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
CV/Resume ID no.:
90455 Last Updated:
Monday, July 26, 2010
Location (Residence): Jakarta Barat, Indonesia Citizenship:Indonesia
English United States
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical Engineer Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Germany, Indonesia, Malaysia, Nigeria Present Location: Indonesia, Jakarta Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Referring to your current vacancy, I would like to apply as a Senior Mechanical Engineer.
I have a BSc degree in mechanical engineering from Iowa State University, graduated 1988.
I have over 18 years working experiences in FEED and Detail Design in EPC companies in oil&gas and petrochemical industry.
Please find enclosed resume.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Over 18 years working experiences in Mechanical Engineering design and related equipment in crude oil & gas production facilities including pig launchers and receivers, modification of petrochemical plants, oil refinery, FEED and Detail Design work for new and up grade of offshore platforms.
- Developing major equipment, material selection, and specifications, etc.
- Provided supervision for most mechanical engineering aspects of various projects from initial conceptual design FEED layout to final design.
- Project engineering, directing the execution of the technical and administrative functions of the project from new construction to up grading of existing facilities, developing engineering specification and evaluation of packaged equipment proposals, meeting with vendor representatives, checking drawings, and test results.
- Design mechanical static/rotating equipment, pressure vessels, heat exchangers, tanks, piping, pumps, compressors, etc
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from Iowa State University – USA, graduated 1988
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Excellent Computer skills in MS-Word application, MS-Excel, Fortran.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Conversant with Engineering Codes and Standards: ASME, TEMA, API, ANSI, and ASHRAE.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]