Bachelors in mechatronics engineer Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Egypt Present Location: U.A.E, Abo Dhubi Relocation: Egypt
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
• Nationality : Egyptian.
• Gender : Male.
• Marital Status : Single.
• Military Status : Exempted
• Driving license : Available
• Present Residence : Abu Dhubi,UAE.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Title : Mechanical engineering of Ordnance Machines( Military M/C'S)
Length of position held : Sep. 2008 till present day.
Company Name : Al Jabar Co. (Fox project).
Abu Dhubi, UAE.
Job Description : Make service and maintenance for military machains.
• Title : Sales engineering of CATERPILLAR Machines.
Length of position held : Dec. 2007 till Aug. 2008.
Company Name : Oasis Trading & Equipment Co. ( Abdl Alrhman Al bahar)
• Title : Sales engineering of KOMATSU Machines
Length of position held : Oct. 2006 till Nov. 2007
Company Name : Egyptian international motor (EIM)
Job Description : 1-High market coverage through my customer list
2-Increase sales volume and achieve my sales target
3-Solving customers' problems
4-Adding new customers and increasing market share
5-Updating machine populations and customers contacting
• Title : Summer Trainee
Length of position held : July & August (2002 until 2005)
Company Name : Arab petroleum pipelines co (SUMED)
Job Description : Maintenance of Valves, Pumps and Turbines
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• Institution Name : Faculty Of Engineering, Assuit University
• Major Specialization : Mechanical Engineering
• Degree : B.SC. in Mechanical Engineering Power ( Mechatronics Engineering)
• Graduation Date : June, 2006
• Grade : Pass (62.07%)
•The name of project :Ball on beam system
•The ball on beam balancer system is one of the most popular and important laboratory models for teaching control systems engineering.
• The Object of this project: Automatically regulating the position of the ball on the beam by changing the angle of the beam.
•The application of this project : 1- In chemical process industries: the control of exothermic
2- In aerospace: the control of a rocket or aircraft during
3- In airplanes the transportation of fluid In the tanks
•Graduation Project Grade: "V.Good"
•Internal combustion engine
•Hydraulics and fluid mechanics
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
•Experienced with computer use & maintenance.
•Excellent use of Microsoft operating systems (98, 2000Pro, Xp).
•Excellent use of Microsoft office (word, excel).
•Excellent command of AutoCAD
•Excellent internet user and fast learner of any new software required to be used.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
•Gaining experience in any field of mechanical engineering
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Looking forward to be an active member of your delegate working team and ready to be on the line of duty anywhere in Egypt or abroad