CV Floorman / Roughneck on OIL AND GAS EXPLORATION COMPANY CRACOW in Pakistan Badin
Floorman / Roughneck on OIL AND GAS EXPLORATION COMPANY CRACOW in Pakistan Badin
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Floorman / Roughneck on OIL AND GAS EXPLORATION COMPANY CRACOW in Pakistan Badin - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in Double Mathh And Statistics Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Pakistan Present Location: Pakistan, Badin Sindh Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I would like to apply for the position of Floor Man for your consideration. For your perusal,
Bsc (Double Math & Statistics) Degree holder and having 7 years working experience as Floorman in Drilling Rig. Currently, I am working As a Floor Man at OIL AND GAS EXPLORATION COMPANY CRACOW in Pakistan.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1) An Excellent working Experience with “OIL AND GAS EXPLORATION COMPANY CRACOW” as a
“FLOORMAN” from 18 th January2008 to till now.
2) An Excellent working Experience with “SICHUAN PETROLEUM ASSOCIATION ”(SPA 04) as a
“FLOORMAN” from 06th May 2006 to 28 th December 2007.
3) An Excellent working Experience with “Great Wall Drilling”(GW-76) as a
“FLOORMAN” from 14th April 2004 to 21 th February 2006.
4) An Excellent work Experience with “Oil & Gas Development Company (N-2)”as a
“RoustAbout” from 12th November 2001 to 30th May 2002.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1) Personal Survival Techniques
2) Fire Prevention and fire Fighting
3) Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities
4) Elementary First Aid
5) H2S Training certificate
6) Rigging & Slinging
7) Health Safety Environment & Quality
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Good Knowledge in MS Office
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Permit to Work [Issuing Authority]
Gas Tester [OSHA Standards]
Breathing Apparatus Training
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]